Minister for Tourism & Leisure
larryd Offline

Threads: 11
Minister for Tourism & Leisure
Just finished listening to the speech delivered by Adrian Earnshaw prior to the Senior TT.

Can any of our Manxie regulars confirm (or otherwise) my impression that he's a bit of a dozy one?

Difficulty in reading script?

Come back Cret - all is forgiven :!:

:roll:
08-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Find Reply
beepee Offline

Threads: 23

How very perceptive of you Larryd,especially when he said Honda have been supplying TM bikes for for 20 or 30 years.Mr Bob Macmillan was heard to remark theres a bloody big difference between 20 &30.I don't think he was too chuffed
10-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Find Reply
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50

I think he was just a little nervous. Don't blame him. New to the T&L, first thing he has to do is the Centenary of the biggest event on the Island. Must be daunting.
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
10-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Find Reply
larryd Offline

Threads: 11

Thanks Brett - just as long as it's not only me, although I'm not sure of the kudos attaching to agreement with Bob McM :!:

As to you, Dave, you're getting very charitable in your old age :!: :!:

Big Grin
10-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Find Reply
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50

I know Larry, its hanging round cargo that does it.....lol will be back to normal in a week or two......

So hows the banana brew going? Affected Cargo all week........
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
10-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Find Reply