F&M
Anonymous
Unregistered

F&M
The new rock group F&M are not welcome on the Isle of Man, and rightly so. However the Manx Govt are putting out messages encouraging all F&M's groupies to attend the TT festival, with club meetings, Red Arrows etc.
They are inviting all except the band itself.
If this decision has been made in an attempt to curb F&M then they should really be restricting all visitors?

In my capacity as a veterinary consultant to the Chinese Space Agency we once investigated F&M on Mars, so I really haven't a clue.

Let's hope the Manx goes ahead or they let us know now and I can put a cover over the bike for the rest of the year!

Bye for now

Gav
24-04-2001, 06:28 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: F&M
Very strange don't you think!!
24-04-2001, 08:37 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Or perhaps it's an excuse to get rid of the TT?
24-04-2001, 08:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Gail

Whilst I agree with you that they should have either ran it or stopped the lot, the problem that the Manx Government has, as any other Government would also have, is that they cannot stop bikes coming over to the Island, it is against the law!! To do this would be discriminitive against bikers and whilst many crappy little pubs on the mainland do so the Island cannot.
The only way to do this would be to shut the Island , which is impractical as so many people commute from the island on a weekly/daily basis for work and also they need to keep importing food stuffs.
Cheers
see you in August on the IOM for the MANX!!!!!! :-)
25-04-2001, 11:01 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes you certainly will.
I may decide either to come over for a holiday anyway or go back to the States and see my
American friends, depends if they come here
or not!
Been racing lately?
26-04-2001, 07:13 AM