Cookstown :-(
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cookstown :-(
Right now I should be in the pub at Cookstown looking forward to some real racing,but I'm stuck in work and Cookstown is no more.
Looks like the Manx could be the first road race this year....... once again lets hope it's on!!!!
27-04-2001, 10:32 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Cookstown :-(
Wots the beer like in the pub at Cookstown , Cargo? Do they have Caffreys bitter? I was hoping to be there myself but have had to be content with Cadwell & Darley Moor due to the dreaded F&M, Oops, sorry for swearing ! Better get my Manx entry in this weekend, Im entering for the U/ltwt (now that they've scrapped the age limit)on my RS125 rather than the Classic on my Bulto like I was going to do. I understand you've entered for the U/ltwt too . Hope to see you there, if they accept my entry this year!
28-04-2001, 05:51 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've alraedy been accepted for the Ultra light,and am hopefull of a Junior ride as well in fact thats my fav bike but best chance of rep is in ultra light.
Giunness at Cookstown is my choice but the best pint at a road race is Bass in the Clough Glasgow Rangers club at the Mid-Antrim
28-04-2001, 06:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cant say that Im all that keen on Guinness myself , although they say it tastes much better in Ireland, but the Bass sounds ok
28-04-2001, 06:56 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

MGP:-)
Great news that you are entering, Colin. Like to see stylish riders. See you there.(Hoping to see some racing when not babysitting for Cargo!!)
28-04-2001, 08:53 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey nothing wrong withGuinness in Ireland-an essential part of Irish road racing tradition.

The worst part is when you have to listen to Cargo singing his rugby songs.
30-04-2001, 10:36 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Aow Wooo!
30-04-2001, 11:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

In that case Ill try a pint if I go over there .
02-05-2001, 09:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

My singing is best listened to after at least 8 pints of the stuff of course only if your buying!!!!!
03-05-2001, 12:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cargo your best gig was live at the Glen Helen in 1993 MGP.I still have the pics to prove it.
03-05-2001, 09:22 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

MORE MORE...........
04-05-2001, 06:16 AM