Steve Ferguson
thewitch
Unregistered

RE: Steve Ferguson
Thanks for the update, and such good news. Hope he doesn't overdo it, but you can't keep a good man down! Keep us posted with the progress and his decisions regarding which bikes and where.
All the best from all at TTwebsite.
24-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Barry Wood Offline

Threads: 5
Hey Steve, give us a ring sometime. I have tried to call you several times and left a message. Very glad to hear such positive news.smiliesmiliesmilie
24-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Find Reply
nicijay Offline

Threads: 0
Barry Wood Wrote:Hey Steve, give us a ring sometime. I have tried to call you several times and left a message. Very glad to hear such positive news.smiliesmiliesmilie

Done that thanks Barry, hope you are keeping well?

Quick update, Steve doing really well, racing again and planning a return to MGP, the ferry is booked for me and the dog! fingers are crossed for a better one this year and some good fun too!
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2008, 09:14 PM by nicijay.)
27-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Great News! Yahoosmiliesmiliesmilie
27-04-2008, 09:40 PM
nicijay Offline

Here we go againBonk

Steve sails on Friday 15th and he's so looking forward to it

I sure hope it goes better than last yearsmilie
01-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Brilliant! I hope you can all manage to come to the Cat with No Tail on Tuesday evening of race week, so everyone can show their delight at Steve's amazing recovery.
01-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Barry Wood Offline

It WILL go better than last year. This is a fresh start for Steve as far as the Manx Grand Prix is concerned. I feel that focussing on having another go at the Manx has in some way assisted him in his recovery from horrible injuries, by giving him a goal to aim at. I wish him all the luck in the world, and I can predict a lump in a few peoples throats when he takes the chequered flag on Glencrutchery Road later this month smilie.
In this country, it is customary to offer generous gratuities to taxi drivers
01-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

... and I will do my celebrated cheering and jumping up and down while holding the red flag trick, at the end of the pit return lane. GO STEVE!
01-08-2008, 07:52 PM
nicijay Offline

Thanks Barry I think you are right about his recovery being aided by the thought of a re-run, it would be great if he saw the chequered flag tooYahoo

Helen - where is the 'cat with no tail', we'll be there tue of race week.

I'm quite looking forward to it all and quite dreading it.....how wierd is thatBonk
01-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Hi, it's just off Johnny Waterson's Lane... best thing to do is come with Barry!
I'll be down to the paddock to see you before that, so we will be sure you know.
Be fantastic to see you........not long now!

(I looked out my marshalling stuff and bought new boots today!)
01-08-2008, 09:59 PM
ali Offline

With all this rain lately are these new boots welly boots. I hope not.

ps.
Is Steve a relation of Ryan Farqhuar, I remember Ryan introducing me to (I think he said Uncle) a gentleman whose surname was Ferguson a couple of years ago at the manx and Ryan was helping.
Ali
01-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

nicijay Wrote:Thanks Barry I think you are right about his recovery being aided by the thought of a re-run, it would be great if he saw the chequered flag tooYahoo

Helen - where is the 'cat with no tail', we'll be there tue of race week.

I'm quite looking forward to it all and quite dreading it.....how wierd is thatBonk

This should help with finding the Cat with no Tail

[Image: pictureofCWNT.jpg]
01-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Barry Wood Offline

If you look carefully at the two green fields in the bottom corner of Cargo's map you might just be able to see me walking Milo my corgi dog Big Grin

And don't forget Niki, before you make any plans, you all got to be up early for scruts next morning at 7am!!
In this country, it is customary to offer generous gratuities to taxi drivers
02-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Find Reply
nicijay Offline

I'm always up early so I'll kick Fergi out of bed NO PROBLEMBig Grin

I'll give you a shout too Barry and we can walk the dogs nice and early
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2008, 05:17 PM by nicijay.)
02-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Barry Wood Wrote:If you look carefully at the two green fields in the bottom corner of Cargo's map you might just be able to see me walking Milo my corgi dog Big Grin

Couldn't find you, but I think it would be Benji... this was taken a few years ago.smilie
02-08-2008, 05:23 PM
larryd Offline

Threads: 11
ali Wrote:ps.
Is Steve a relation of Ryan Farqhuar, I remember Ryan introducing me to (I think he said Uncle) a gentleman whose surname was Ferguson a couple of years ago at the manx and Ryan was helping.
Ali

Different Stephen Ferguson, Ali - he's Ryan's uncle and indeed does the Manx.

See you in the Cat race week Tuesday?

Wink
02-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Find Reply
nicijay Offline

Well we are just home from the MGP 2008 and waiting to hear the racing on the radio if it ever gets off the line today (fingers crossed)

Steve had a fantasitc time this year - he FINISHED (15th Junior classic) WAHOOYahooYahooYahooYahoo (That race felt like a long time!)

Ricky (RJP Racing) is well chuffed his bike has finished a Manx now too.Yahoo

Thanks to EVERYONE for their support and help, he could'nt have done that without all the help from all concerned.smiliesmiliesmilie

It was nice to meet Helen and everyone at the Cat (WNT)

And again thanks to all the marshalls for all the good wishes (face to face & on the radio)
30-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Find Reply
Tomcat Offline

Threads: 10
After trying times for the beleaguered marshals and what sounds like a horrendous year for Steve and his lady, followed by a fraught Manx fortnight, news like this gladdens my heart.

Things like this and people like all of you guys are what makes the Manx the greatest event in the world Smile
30-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Website Find Reply