Annual Phil Hogg Auction
thewitch
Unregistered

Annual Phil Hogg Auction
19-01-2008, 04:33 PM
PeterAB Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0

and if the http://www.hoggmotorsport.com/hoggauction/ website could be updated it would cut down the number of people phoning me :-)
Insanity has replaced reason in the design and construction of this vehicle
24-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Find Reply
ALP Offline

Threads: 2

New Website going live this weekend!
25-01-2008, 09:16 AM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Stick a link on here when it's ready.
25-01-2008, 09:31 AM
shaun hogg Offline

Threads: 27

25-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Find Reply
Chris Thackeray Offline

Threads: 28

[Image: barrys.jpg]

One of said photos get bidding.....
26-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

My favourite taxi driver! I'll start you at a tenner, even if he doesn't come as far as Castletown very often.

Lol smilie
26-01-2008, 09:06 AM
thewitch
Unregistered

http://www.hoggmotorsport.com/

The new Hogg Motorsport website Big Grin
26-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Chris Thackeray Offline

Thats not bad ten quid Helen I think Barry`s going to sign them too! which will add a bit more, anyways the cash is going to a good cause. :wink:

[Image: 100_2264.jpg]

[Image: 100_2265.jpg]

[Image: 100_2269.jpg]

[Image: 100_2271.jpg]

[Image: 100_2274.jpg]
[Image: 100_2278.jpg]
27-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Are you sure that will add value? Lol :yah smilie smilie
27-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Chris Thackeray Offline

A two times Classic Manx GP winner, im not sure what lap times Barry`s posted but he sure knows how to bin a bike and strike a pose at the same time. sooooooooooooooo yeah it will add value Lol
27-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Website Find Reply
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50

There has got to be some good quotes going in about these photos.

How about the little kid saying 'you fell off.... you fell off nar nar nar narr nar' or 'excuse me mate do you need a cab?'

The TM saying ' you did realise it was a left didn't you?'

The Helicopter medic going 'um nice man boobs... C cup?' or 'is this your wallet or are you just pleased to see me?'

I know Barry wouldn't mind the fun. Such a great character and I am glad to know it hasn't affected him much...... he still hasn't got his wallet beck from the helicopter guys, or at least that is his excuse for not getting the round in...
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
27-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Find Reply
shaun hogg Offline

Got the rest of the series of Barrys off , looks like he is enjoying the attention he is getting after .
Recieved some top class photos from Chris Wood , really good ones , McGuiness , Anstey , Archie & Cam quality , the one of Anstey is in your front room he is that close , give his website a look at http://www.speed-images.co.uk some great shots on there .
Also received som excellent shots today drom dave Kneen , who low & behold turns out to be my postman , real quality & must be 20 by 16s as are Chris s above must cost these guys a few bob to have these done ,
a fabulous shot of Ryan F on the paton during last years MGP on the braking going into kirkmicheal at Douglas Rd corner , back wheel in the air superb , a cracker of Nick Crowe over Ballaugh , one of John Mc took on his 130 lap et Rhencullen , another cracker of Conor at Church bends during last years Southern & one of my mate Big Hs little feller Gav at Jurby , brillaint & very much appreciated , give Daves site a look at http://www.manxphotosonline.com .
Recieved some nice Aria fleeces from phoenix Distribution who are long time supporters of our fund .
More to follow ( hopefully ) . Shaun
30-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Find Reply
shaun hogg Offline

Recieved today another excellent batch of photos from another one of our very talented posties Dave Gilbert , very nice but unusual shots of Moly & Anstey need to be seen but nice , also Dave is a very modest but talented artist & he gave me some copies of his work including Guy Martin , Darran Lindsay , Les Shand & Jason Griffiths , they really are very good & as i have already said Dave is a very talented guy , check his website at roadracephotography .
Will post more soon . Shaun
01-02-2008, 11:15 PM
Find Reply
shaun hogg Offline

Hello again , just a quick update , have just recieved a class shot of the Flying Finn over Ballaugh bridge in his usual seat of the pants style , really good shot , which Andi Burt kindly donated , his excellent website is http://www.TT-Photos.net well worth a visit .

Also today i have recieved two 2008 calenders from another local photographer Peter Callister , all the images are from TT 07 , very nice as well with something for everyone some nice sidecar pics as well , but the best is travelling marshall Dick Cassidy who i know quite well making an april fool of himself in April , eating dirt on Glencruthery Rd oh Dick how will you ever live this down hee hee these are a limited edition of 100 calenders only .

I also found today in our own collection of albums a very unusual & very nice couple of bits of interesting memorobilia .

The first one is one of the team postcards that you get & it is of the late Phil Mez Mellor on his big suzuki , but best of all it is signed by him .

The second is even better , this is a copy of the first day cover stamps of TT 1988 , featuring the set of stamps as well as a picture of Joey from 87 , but once again signed by the late Mez Mellor , this is of a limited edition of 1000 , but ours is the only one signed by Mez , a very nice piece .

Thanks Shaun
02-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Find Reply
Barry Wood Offline

Threads: 5

I reckon these pics don't quite show me at my very best, but they DO tell a story Lol

Looking forward to the do Shaun, as usual. If anyone donates a set of fire-proof overalls, bring them along cos I need to buy a pair. I lent mine out to someone for last years Manx, and I'm still waiting to get them back.

Will be in touch in next week or so.
03-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

04-02-2008, 07:25 AM
shaun hogg Offline

Hello all just a brief update on our latest bits for auction , recieved today some nice signes shots from well known photographer Keith martin , keith is along time supporter of our fund & has sent some fantastic shots to us over the years , all his shots are limited edition signed & certificated , we have John Mc , Guy , Shakey , Leon Haslam & Cal Crutchlow signed prints , Keiths website is well worth a visit .
Also today local artist Alan Perkin gave me some fantastic cpoies of his paintings , they are 24" by 20" , there is one of John Mc , one of DJ , one of Hizzy , two of Joey & my favourite one of Rolf Stienhausen & Josef Huber , all brilliant .
Retired sidecar man Barry Sloper called to my house this evening with a bag full of goodies including TT Supporters overalls , official Team Lucky Strike & Kenny Roberts team wear including overalls T - Shirts , Polo shirts , as said all officail gear , Barry used to work in Kennys team , some good gear .
Will update again soon . Thanks Shaun
08-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Find Reply
shaun hogg Offline

RE: Annual Phil Hogg Auction
Will post full updates tommorow on auction , have a lot to get in . Shaun
18-02-2008, 11:49 PM
Find Reply
shaun hogg Offline

RE: Annual Phil Hogg Auction
As promised latest update on items recieved .
Last week a bag full of various bits & pieces from MMCC , including a couple of Teddys , some nice MMCC wall clocks & various other bits & pieces .
Also from Jason Griffiths some nice Weisse Motorcycle Jackets a nice Metzeller jacket , some Pirelli polo shirts baseball caps , a couple of MP3 players , various Ducati posters & stickers & a couple of large Ducati flags with Casey Stoner on , thanks Jason .
Some nice bits from Julian Button at SPORTSBIKESHOP.COM including some nice Bell Helmet ts , a few various base ball caps , a couple of Key collection satchels & a Aria polo shirt signed by Leon Haslam & Scott Smart , Julian has been supporting us for a number of years , give his shop a visit .
Another long time supporter Jeremy Gill at http://www.biker-gifts.co.uk , sent me over two parcels one containing two Mike Hailwood wall clocks & the other one some nice shots of McGuiness , Anstey , Moly , Nicky Crowe , Lougher etc , which i managed to get signed last night along with all the other ones i have .
Also got some nice bits off Ian Caley , including some good books Two Weeks In June ( Dbl Red ) , Joey Dunlop by Stephen Davidson , TT review 1990 (hardback) , Mc Mcdiarmids Joey Autobiography , & a cracking picture of Jim Moodie & Ian Duffus at the Creg during the 600 of 1999 which Moodie one ( there is a story to this picture , a good friend of mine Shawn Loader took this shot & it was hung in the bar at the Archie , it had a title on a little plaque " Bravehearts " , who told him to call it that me , & here it is back to me again nine years later , even nbetter i have another much larger copy , for the Scots among us a great shot ) .
Also have a large framed shot of Guy at Parliament in lasty years superbike , signed as well .
More tommorow , the bath is calling . Shaun
19-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Find Reply