Unregistered

One for the Ausies from Larry
Now this one is aimed at our Australian readers

I think it's Bishopscourt ?

[Image: quizpiclarry2.jpg]
20-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Barry Wood Offline

Threads: 5

Could be just after bottom of Barregarroo but if so, it's a place you wouldn't pose like that these days or you wouldn't last very long!
Or maybe Shoughlaigue Bridge, between Handley's and Top of Barregarroo. And the gent in the middle of the front row looks suspiciously like the number 66 at scruts who is giving me a hard time.
20-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

I've looked at this one again and I still think it's Bishopscourt after the big right but before the kink

More interestingly the guy on the right with the orange tank top looks like a very young Billy Clucas who of course is a Southern 100 club official and deputy chief scrutineer for MGP and TT.........
Can't be him can it :?:
21-01-2008, 12:28 AM
scruffy Offline

Threads: 11

I thought it looked like the run to Crosby Corner or just after Gwen's on the run to Ballacrye :?: :oops:
The gent in the orange tank top looks very like Ken Kavanagh :?:
21-01-2008, 01:36 PM
Website Find Reply
larryd Offline

I can't be sure, but I'm with Barry on the run towards Barregarroo Top, although the gent who's giving him trouble is second from right, not in the centre!!

And yes scruffy, it's the lovely Ken - mind you, in those days it wasn't a tank top, it was a sleeveless pullover :!:

Or am I giving my age away :?: :?:

:oops:
21-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Find Reply
scruffy Offline

No, you're quite right Larry! Anyone who could ride a bike to the level Ken did, wore a sleeveless sweater and not a "tank top" :!:
My apologies. :oops:
21-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Website Find Reply