Crossover
marshall2 Offline

Threads: 2
Crossover
Just curious as to who you all think would make the best transition from short circuits to roads? I think it would be interesting to hear everyones pick from each major category. (BSB, WSB, MotoGP)

Personally, I think Shakey from BSB, Troy Corser from WSB, and Hayden from Moto GP.

What does everyone else think?

Brad
16-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

RE: Crossover
Rossi always strikes me as being very aware of history and the signifance of records being broken. I reckon if he'd been around 40 years ago he'd have won lots of TTs
I reckon he's got the right temprement for it. Unlike those who are being touted as being fearless and hard as nails he would come and have the right attitude

So my vote goes to The Doctor and if he could be persuaded it would be a big spoonful of medicine for the TT..............

Sadly I don't much expect it would be possible.............Now if I'd only won that £95 million last week
16-02-2008, 06:20 PM
marshall2 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Crossover
Yeah, I bet Rossi would do excellent; Although I think he's become a touch complacent with all the run off on those short circuits.

I think Johnathon Rae would excell on the roads, but he would have to clean up his style a bit and not slide the bike around as much. Actually, I think all the top BSB guys in the last few years would do well. They seem to be the most talented of all non roads superbike riders. Not to mention they put on a cracking show.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2008, 06:35 PM by marshall2.)
16-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Find Reply