Guy offering help
sticky Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 39
Guy offering help
There's a guy from the states posting on tt.com offering his services as a mechanic for the TT. He says he's tried registering here but hasn't been 'confirmed'

http://www.iomtt.com/Home/Forum/ShowPost...stID=98308

Can anyone use some help?
04-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Website Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

RE: Guy offering help
I've had a look and found an account for crewnutz and activated his account with TTwebsite.

This is another case of new users failing to provide some indication of their bona fides.
Having said that it also has demonstarted that our new policy with regards to how we treat spammers is working................I intend to add something to the forum soon that will also help in our battle with the spammers.

So welcome crewnutz I hope you enjoy TTwebsite

Cargo
04-03-2008, 10:45 AM
thewitch
Unregistered

Yep. I saw it this morning and pm'd him, but he might not have seen it yet.
04-03-2008, 02:48 PM
crewnutz Offline

Threads: 6
thewitch Wrote:Yep. I saw it this morning and pm'd him, but he might not have seen it yet.

thanks for activating my account, sorry I messed up while registering, I guess I didnt see where to enter more information about myself

anyways here is my original post from the other website if anyone is interested but cant get to the site for some reason

"""I am looking to travel to the IoM this year to watch the TT. However I would really like to work for a team in the paddock instead of just doing regular spectator stuff. I am currently working for a National level roadrace team here in the states and I have my expert roadrace license as well, so I know my way around a bike and the track. If anyone has any info or is interested please contact me ASAP so I can figure everything out. If anyone knows a team who could use a hand and can forward this to them I would be most appreciative. This is strictly volunteer, I just want to do it for the experience and networking. My email is bcretu@ycp.edu

Cheers,

Brandon Cretu"""
04-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Find Reply