WATCH THIS TONIGHT! Border TV news
thewitch
Unregistered

WATCH THIS TONIGHT! Border TV news
http://www.itvlocal.com/border/

I don't know how long you will be able to access this... probably only tonight. Go to the above link, click on the little news window, and you will see Andy Laidlow, Maurice Mawdsley and Hilary Musson putting the positive view of the TT.
25-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Stella Offline

Threads: 58
RE: WATCH THIS TONIGHT! Border TV news
Thanks Helen, watched and appreciated.
*Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic*
25-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

I am, of course, the Laidlow family's TT laundrymaid... felt I had to declare an interest!
One of the loveliest families you could ever meet, and that's even without Padix, now he's defected to be a world champion!Sad
When Kirsten was expecting Jack, he was very late arriving, and TT practice time came around. Andy suggested either he wouldn't race, or maybe Kirsten could stay at home... no chance, Kirsten came, bump and all, and Jack was born in race week! smilie smilie smilie
He was born on 1 June, which would have been my Mum's 80th birthday, so I always know his birthday and how old he is... he now has a very nice little brother and a sweet baby sister. Can't wait to see them all... not long now.
25-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Stella Offline

Threads: 58
Yes a great family and no one could have done more as regards commitement to sidecar racing.
*Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic*
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2008, 09:56 PM by Stella.)
25-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Find Reply