Team Victor Gilmore
GriffMuss Offline

Threads: 32
RE: Team Victor Gilmore
boakesey Wrote:
Ladybyker Wrote: Victor really liked Creg as he came in to see us 3 times

Is this guy a millionaire, by the way?

I would think he'd have to be at £195 a visit.....

smilie

WUPS, probably my fault I told him he was peeling in a little early and was slightly leaning bike back up, try leaving the brakes slightly longer..Rolleyes so that's why he kept calling in the Creg smilie well he must have fancied a smilie
Roll on ALAND 2009, Island Games Xlll.
Yahoo, I've achieved 3 guidelines for the Island Games & I'm selected ! May see you after at the S100 & Jurby Road.
10-06-2008, 11:26 PM
Website Find Reply
Linds Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 2
Think it was a bit more complicated than that Gail what with breakdowns and problems with brakes but hey we can blame you if you want!! Wink Least he didn't repeat his lap of the tree at Braddan Bridge! smilie

Just want to say thank you (from all of us) to those of you who helped out over the last couple of weeks. It was great to catch up with people and meet up with new friends and put faces to names.

Despite the disappointment with the R6, for a man with injuries from a crash just two weeks earlier he definitely kicked ass on the big bike!! Yahoo Imagine what he'll do with an injury free, full on superbike run!!

Cheers,
Linds

PS definitely NOT a millionaire (unless a millionaire in debt counts??! Smile)..... so if anybody wants to contribute to sponsoring him please feel free! Wink Well if you don't ask......!!
11-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Find Reply
Linds Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 2
PS me again! Sorry guys, forgot to say thanks for all your messages of congratulations. Victor hasn't seen them yet but I know he'll be grateful for all your support.

smiliesmiliesmilie
11-06-2008, 01:58 PM
Find Reply