MoanMoan
FC
Unregistered

MoanMoan
Where has She gone to, not been heard off since all the RadioTT links got closed down ?
03-06-2008, 11:47 PM
Shaun Harris Offline

Threads: 48
RE: MoanMoan
Do you care, or just bored there Coll
I can fix anything!
03-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Find Reply
Moan Moan Offline

Threads: 0
FC Wrote:Where has he gone to, not been heard off since all the RadioTT links got closed down ?

I'm still here, but I've been out enjoying the TT - you know, that racing thing that's on at the moment? Just having a quick check on the TT sites before heading out for today's racing - fingers crossed for good weather and great, and safe, racing.
I don't know about you Mr Moore, but I feel that no sooner is the TT here than it's gone again and I don't want to waste any more time in 2008 listening to the insane rantings of people like you. To (mis)quote a once popular children's TV programme, why don't you just switch off your computer, go outside and do something less boring instead?
There will be plenty of time after the weekend for you to indulge in your paranoid delusions and conspiracy theories, although, thankfully, you probably won't have as big an audience. I suppose now that you're not in the newspapers and on the radio every other day you are missing the limelight - nevermind, at least you can have your 15 minutes of fame in cyberworld.
Off to watch some racing now.
Counting down the days to TT09!
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2008, 04:44 PM by Moan Moan.)
04-06-2008, 09:00 AM
Find Reply
PeterCourtney Offline

Threads: 15
Moan Moan said "insane rantings of people like you and Mr Courtney."

I would just like to ask what credentials MM has? He/she hides under the permitted cloak of anonymity, but before I and maybe some others respond to his comments, perhaps he may care to say from what stance he makes them. He/she could be a fat beer-swilling thickie, who has watched 2 or 3 years of racing between pub visits, in which case the comments may be noted then forgotten, or possibly has raced at the top level for years, and has a cupboard full of replicas to rival that of Bill Smith, so must be listened to with respect.
If you ain't faster than I was, then I suggest you learn to show some respect. General rule in life: it is better to keep quiet and leave people wondering if you are a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt!
MGP '68 & '69; TT 1970-74
04-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Find Reply
Tom Loughridge Offline

Threads: 12
Could never understand why people have to post and keep there identity secret always good to know the credentials it gives everyone a fair playing field
When the flag drops the bullcrap stops
04-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Find Reply
boon345 Offline

FC Wrote:Where has he gone to, not been heard off since all the RadioTT links got closed down ?

Hi not all of the radio links are closed down:smilie
04-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Find Reply
Moan Moan Offline

Threads: 0
PeterCourtney Wrote:Moan Moan said "insane rantings of people like you and Mr Courtney."

I would just like to ask what credentials MM has? He/she hides under the permitted cloak of anonymity, but before I and maybe some others respond to his comments, perhaps he may care to say from what stance he makes them. He/she could be a fat beer-swilling thickie, who has watched 2 or 3 years of racing between pub visits, in which case the comments may be noted then forgotten, or possibly has raced at the top level for years, and has a cupboard full of replicas to rival that of Bill Smith, so must be listened to with respect.
If you ain't faster than I was, then I suggest you learn to show some respect. General rule in life: it is better to keep quiet and leave people wondering if you are a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt!

I personally don't agree with your premise that I have to have raced at the top level for years in order to have an opinion (would that exclude, for instance, Cam Donald from having an opinion?). However, as I have never raced motorcycles around the Isle of Man TT circuit, in either the TT or MGP, I cheerfully retract my earlier remark concerning you and instead thank you for your dedication to the sport and willingness to take part for the entertainment and enjoyment of fans like myself.
I stand by the comment in relation to other parties, though.
Counting down the days to TT09!
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2008, 04:48 PM by Moan Moan.)
04-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Find Reply
PeterCourtney Offline

I never said you could not have an opinion - it is just that now people know how to categorise it!
Retraction noted.
MGP '68 & '69; TT 1970-74
04-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Find Reply
Tom Loughridge Offline

Threads: 12
Moan Moan, welcome aboard

It is irrelavant wether you have raced on the mountain or anywhere else, over the years some of our best posters never have, where's Eric when we need him?

Yes Peter has good credentials in that direction as have I with over twenty years as a rider on the island, and as Colin has I have done my fair share of shelling out in full sponsorship and supporting riders such As Bob Heath in his first years, Charlie Williams, Ian Richards and Des Founds sidecar.

However that does not mean that we wish to exclude such as yourself.

Knowing Peter I am confident he accepts your retaction willingly. Peter, Colin. Hillary Musson, Ammo and myself with a shedload of others not forgetting Don Simons who are all quiet at the moment are the worst narks and agitators here particularly in respect of the ACU dictatorship, so stick atound enjoy the arguments they can get really interesting.

Incidently if you and other newcomer think I am shouting when I post in caps or bad grammar I am not, I am nearly blind and my sight varies depending on light.

Enjoy te good company here.
When the flag drops the bullcrap stops
04-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

Moan Moan Wrote:
PeterCourtney Wrote:Moan Moan said "insane rantings of people like you and Mr Courtney."

I personally don't agree with your premise that I have to have raced at the top level for years in order to have an opinion (would that exclude, for instance, Cam Donald from having an opinion?). However, as I have never raced motorcycles around the Isle of Man TT circuit, in either the TT or MGP, I cheerfully retract my earlier remark concerning you and instead thank you for your dedication to the sport and willingness to take part for the entertainment and enjoyment of fans like myself.
I stand by the comment in relation to other parties, though.

And I havent earned the rights to make any commentssmilie
04-06-2008, 05:54 PM