Honda and the 2009 TT
FC
Unregistered

RE: Honda and the 2009 TT
And as for Helen and John, I would keep my heads down if I were you, under Manx law a Scotsman/woman can be shop by Bow and Arrow By a true Manxmansmilie
25-06-2008, 11:50 AM
crazy blanket Offline

Threads: 41
FC Wrote:Anyway you bunch of saboteur's, hijacking my post for a bit of Political banter is not going to help the TT, lets see if we can get back on track.

Yes Colin...I agree...it would be great to see all those Honda's under the one roof...no matter which Country, Principality, Island, Annex, State, Republic, Dictatorship etc the roof resides in smilie
25-06-2008, 11:51 AM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

Yeah Colin is right lets hope that Honda bring lots and lots of lovely old motorcycles to the TT in 2009...............maybe I'll get my hands on one of them for the Manx 2009 PigflyPigfly
25-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Phil Windrum Offline

Threads: 5
An education as always smilie

I look forward to getting back to the Crown Protectorate next year.

The new pavilion in Nobles Park where they had the Ducati exhibition would hopefully satisfy the insurance men. What was all that stuff about a coin in the Tony Rutter F2 Ducati engine cover though?
25-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Find Reply
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
Sorry FC I apologise..... it would be great to see the Honda's over here for a few weeks, I only hope it is a shed load better than the pathetic effort that Ducati put in. But there again they aren't in the same league as Honda over here in our fab Isle of independance. Which is not part of the UK ... opppsss sorry again Colin ...

Would be interesting to see them get them here. Rember the Honda six in the Centenary year ....?

Sorry again colin... by the way who do you aply to for that Fart thing? and would it be subject to any emission restrictions ? Thought you would be the main man to ask ....... ;-)
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2008, 12:44 PM by DCLUCIE.)
25-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

25-06-2008, 12:46 PM
thewitch
Unregistered

Wow! and maybe some sounds?
I just hope, if we get some sort of Honda exhibition, that they keep it open longer hours than the Ducati one. Never got to see it, as, for people marshalling, or even watching out and about, it was never available. Closing at 8, and being open Sunday might seem revolutiuonary to some, but it would suit many of our visitors.
My usual gripe... everything shuts early, and all day Sunday...Evil

I will, of course, be keeping my head down and watching out for Manx archers.....
25-06-2008, 12:57 PM
crazy blanket Offline

Threads: 41
thewitch Wrote:I will, of course, be keeping my head down and watching out for Manx archers.....

Me too Helen ... my Arai lid is now being worn 24/7 for the foreseeable in order to peer over the odd parapet....and I lock myself in a darkened room while surfing IOM related websites just in case Rolleyes
25-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

crazy blanket Wrote:
thewitch Wrote:I will, of course, be keeping my head down and watching out for Manx archers.....

Me too Helen ... my Arai lid is now being worn 24/7 for the foreseeable in order to peer over the odd parapet....and I lock myself in a darkened room while surfing IOM related websites just in case Rolleyes

Cosy Nook Café, Port Erin
Back in The Mitre, the eccentric tales keep coming. Have you heard the one about the wallabies that roam the island? They escaped from the wildlife park a few years ago, apparently, and have proved impossible to catch. You can, they say, spot all over the place. Did you know you can still shoot a Scotsman on sight if he runs towards you on a beach and is waring a kilt? In the bygone days they were known as the Hairy Scary Sissy ‘We always welcome the come-overs,’ a local whispers to me. ‘Though you have to get used to the fact that things are different around here. Not at all like where you come from.’
25-06-2008, 05:35 PM
FC
Unregistered

And to get back on track

[Image: honda2.jpg]
25-06-2008, 05:47 PM