Mr Bean - Sorry Earnshaw does it again
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
Mr Bean - Sorry Earnshaw does it again
http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Minister-...4224721.jp

I just can not believe this man. Yet again he says everything was rosie and it was a great TT. TT was great buit somethings definately need tweeking.
When asked for details of the contracts from anohter Minister he refuses. Why? Are these documents a point of public record as to how the tax payers money is spent? I may not have the answer to that one but maybe someone else might be able to help out there.

If the cash charged for the seating in the Grandstand was to recoupe some of the cost of the hire of the field and other bits and pieces from Douglas Corpy I can understand that, but why tender it out and not sell the tickets themselves? Surely this is an extra cost for the organisation for the tender and also the legal contracts involved? Surely this is a cost they could have done without? .... Why not sell them from the Gov website and just put something on the Official website to point to that page or link? Then make them available fromt he Sea terminal to pick up? Maybe this can be look at for next year by the DTL.

But I am afraid Mr Earnshaw seems to yet agian have had his head in the sand and definately doesn't have his finger on the pulse but else where.
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
26-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

RE: Mr Bean - Sorry Earnshaw does it again
And im not the one that voted for him before you ask.

it Was this fellow

[Image: scan0004-1.jpg]
26-06-2008, 02:30 PM