Molly Calls it a day
FC
Unregistered

Molly Calls it a day
Dave appeared in court today on a incident of a personal nature which occurred during TT week, He has received 18 months probation, after the court Dave announced he is to retire from racing altogether.

I would like to wish Dave all the best for the future and would also say thanks for all the help he has given to the sport over the years and its a shame the sport has to lose such a talented rider, Thanks for all the entertainment
08-07-2008, 06:17 PM
orange Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Molly Calls it a day
Well we've heard that one before
Soon be There
08-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Find Reply
beepee Offline

Threads: 23
Speaking from bitter experience saving your marriage and family life far outweighs racing a motorbike.

Of course I don't know Daves reasons but if it is connected with the above he has taken the right decision and I wish both of them a long and happy future together.
08-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Find Reply
steve-e Offline

Threads: 6
He shouldn't pack in racing. He'll be in an asylum within a year if he does. It's far too ingrained in the blood what else is he going to do? I can't see Dave taking up kite flying or knitting!
SteveEnglish
08-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Just spoken to Moly a few minutes ago, and I will be speaking to him again at Jurby Roads, where he WILL be racing.
08-07-2008, 09:37 PM
FC
Unregistered

thewitch Wrote:Just spoken to Moly a few minutes ago, and I will be speaking to him again at Jurby Roads, where he WILL be racing.

Its not what he said to Border TV outside Douglas Court House today, he said hes finished with racing, pity, but he would be welcomed back, a lot of things can be said in the spur of the moment
08-07-2008, 10:18 PM
hayley Offline

Threads: 19
Helen is right, Dave WILL b riding at jurby road on sat, an i know beta than any1, Dan is riding with him. He hasnt told anyone that he is giving up!!!!!
09-07-2008, 12:45 AM
Find Reply
desmophile Offline

Threads: 1
FC Wrote:Dave appeared in court today on a incident of a personal nature which occurred during TT week, He has received 18 months probation, after the court Dave announced he is to retire from racing altogether.

I would like to wish Dave all the best for the future and would also say thanks for all the help he has given to the sport over the years and its a shame the sport has to lose such a talented rider, Thanks for all the entertainment

FC

You moral compass seems to be in a bit of a spin.

Parzer, ban from the Island etc

Moly, Thanks for the good times.

Personally, I think that alcohol fuelled violence has ruined more innocent lives than drugs.
10-07-2008, 07:36 AM
Find Reply