Victor Gilmore
GriffMuss Offline

Threads: 32
Victor Gilmore
Seen Victor a couple of times today and he'll be in Nobles til at least Monday.
His ankles are too swollen to be operated on at the present so he'll not be moved to Belfast just yet.
Told him he'd better stick to building demolition in future not himself, wall or bike!
Any messages I'll happily pass on as he'll have me to put up with next few days as I'm one of the team looking after him smilie
Roll on ALAND 2009, Island Games Xlll.
Yahoo, I've achieved 3 guidelines for the Island Games & I'm selected ! May see you after at the S100 & Jurby Road.
11-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Website Find Reply
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
RE: Victor Gilmore
GriffMuss Wrote:Seen Victor a couple of times today and he'll be in Nobles til at least Monday.
His ankles are too swollen to be operated on at the present so he'll not be moved to Belfast just yet.
Told him he'd better stick to building demolition in future not himself, wall or bike!
Any messages I'll happily pass on as he'll have me to put up with next few days as I'm one of the team looking after him smilie

Gail pass on my best wishes and a speedy recovery.
Roll on Kells 2010
11-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
pykey Wrote:
GriffMuss Wrote:Seen Victor a couple of times today and he'll be in Nobles til at least Monday.

Gail pass on my best wishes and a speedy recovery.

Gail, just tell him I am coming all the way to Belfast to watch him race.!! Oh dear. Please tell him he's to get fit soon, and to do as he's told in Nobles. Thanks.
Jan
11-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Find Reply
Hilary M Offline

Threads: 26
We popped in to see Victor yesterday,and he is in good spirits.They have moved him to the private wing,telly,posh napkins etc., as they got fed up with him in the regular wardYahooHe hopes to be sent to Belfast on Wednesday now
14-07-2008, 09:19 AM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Even Shaun didn't manage to get that!
He's looking good, cheeky as ever, but got a few nasties to put up with in the next few weeks. Get well soon, Victor.
14-07-2008, 09:53 AM
GriffMuss Offline

Threads: 32
Well Victor has gone back homeYahooonly JOKING! along with Linds.
He's been on good form but couldn't wait to get home and certainly
can't wait to get back out on the bike! But as it's the left ankle he may have troube with the gear change smilie, he's already thought of that off course! Get a gear change on the handlebar!
He'll be heading to Belfast Hospital tomorrow to see when they'll fix the ankle&heel.
Roll on ALAND 2009, Island Games Xlll.
Yahoo, I've achieved 3 guidelines for the Island Games & I'm selected ! May see you after at the S100 & Jurby Road.
16-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Safe journey, Victor and watch out for those walls!smiliesmilie
16-07-2008, 04:53 PM
FC
Unregistered

thewitch Wrote:Safe journey, Victor and watch out for those test tickles!smiliesmilie
victor said, whats wrong with his test tickles
16-07-2008, 05:21 PM
thewitch
Unregistered

We were past Ballakeighan the other night on the way from Port Erin, and the wall looks a lot healthier than Victor, but, among the rubble is a dead longtail. smilie
Did Victor perhaps trip over this rodent? Bonk
Is this what caused the disaster?smilie
Does he have a case to sue the estate of the late animal?smilie
Get well soon, Victor... the bike needs fixed smilie and you'll have fittings for the new leathers.....smilie
16-07-2008, 05:31 PM
FC
Unregistered

thewitch Wrote:We were past Ballakeighan the other night on the way from Port Erin, and the wall looks a lot healthier than Victor, but, among the rubble is a dead longtail. smilie
Did Victor perhaps trip over this rodent? Bonk
Is this what caused the disaster?smilie
Does he have a case to sue the estate of the late animal?smilie
Get well soon, Victor... the bike needs fixed smilie and you'll have fittings for the new leathers.....smilie

[Image: ki152rl7.jpg]

He only has to fix the Bike nowsmilie
16-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Linds Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 2
Just to let you know, Victor is still residing at the Royal Victoria hospital in Belfast but his progress is coming on leaps and bounds (though not literally seeing as his ankle is pinned and plated - no leaping there for a while!!) He'll be home shortly - and no doubt continuing to cause the havoc he's currently causing in hospital!! :laugh:

He hasn't been able to access the net as he's been in hospital for nearly 3 weeks now but all messages and get well wishes have been passed on to him and we're both grateful for all the calls, texts, messages and support received.

We're also extremely grateful to the medics and team at the Southern 100 and the staff at Nobles and the Royal. The words "thank you" just never quite seem enough do they??? But thank you!

I also want to thank Adrian McFarland who was behind Victor on the road. Not only did he stop and talk to Vic he then stopped further down the road where he knew some of our guys were watching and told them what was happening and that Vic was conscious. Top bloke - thanks Ady!

Anyway, thanks again for all the support. You might not see Vic racing at the Ulster but we'll still be there - and as for Frohburg, flights were booked weeks ago, we'll be there too!! Wink

Linds
29-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Find Reply
Stella Offline

Threads: 58
Been having loads of PC probs, n away racing, hence lack of posts.

Very best wishes to Victor.... and Lynds for a complete recovery.

Stella Alex Bryan n Grant Campbell
x
*Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic*
30-07-2008, 12:18 AM
Find Reply