Reg Armstrong
faolteam Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 2
Reg Armstrong
Does anyone have any pictures and informationat all on this man

im particulary looking for the of him crossing the finishing line at the TT races just as his chain brokePigfly
14-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Find Reply
Noisy Norton Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
RE: Reg Armstrong
faolteam Wrote:Does anyone have any pictures and informationat all on this man

im particulary looking for the of him crossing the finishing line at the TT races just as his chain brokePigfly

If you search this website you will find a lot of info. Or simply google "Reg Armstrong".
14-07-2008, 11:34 PM
Find Reply
crock stock Offline

Threads: 0
he was a dubliner. i think he finished runner up in the world championships 5 times or something, possibly runner up in the first ever 500cc championship behind graham or frith in 350? that photograph is in tt100 and tt century. i (think) it was gilera he rode for after norton. he was a champion marksman also and killed in a car crash in ireland sometime in the late 50s. i'll find out as much as i can later and confirm or change anything thats wrong from the stuff above, because im not 100% sure about it
15-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Find Reply
faolteam Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 2
crock stock Wrote:he was a dubliner. i think he finished runner up in the world championships 5 times or something, possibly runner up in the first ever 500cc championship behind graham or frith in 350? that photograph is in tt100 and tt century. i (think) it was gilera he rode for after norton. he was a champion marksman also and killed in a car crash in ireland sometime in the late 50s. i'll find out as much as i can later and confirm or change anything thats wrong from the stuff above, because im not 100% sure about it

ok
16-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Find Reply