PTS syndrome
thewitch
Unregistered

PTS syndrome
Met DSM Reg Berrie last night and on enquiring why he was not marshalling at the Rally Isle of Man, was informed he didn't do the Southern either as he has been suffering post traumatic stress after dealing with a particularly distressing accident at Castletown Corner in the Pre TT Races!!!
However, when I assured him that the Duchess concerned is absolutely fine, he rapidly recovered his composure...smilie
18-07-2008, 04:30 PM
larryd Offline

Threads: 11
RE: PTS syndrome
I think that it's quite possible that my language, while seated in the middle of the road, seriously offended him!!

Wink
18-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Find Reply
John Foster Offline

Threads: 63
larryd Wrote:I think that it's quite possible that my language, while seated in the middle of the road, seriously offended him!!

Wink

I'm sure that's the case. Reg is such a quiet introvert, and must have been horrified by Larry's gutter (I mean middle-of-the-road) language.
19-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Find Reply
GriffMuss Offline

Threads: 32
Funny that, Helen & I were driving through Castletown during the Southern right by the corner where Larry slipped off (on a ROAD BIKE)and there was a great big puddle there, TO WHICH I said good job it wasn't wet that day he'd have been soaked smilie

Sorry Larry Yahoo
Roll on ALAND 2009, Island Games Xlll.
Yahoo, I've achieved 3 guidelines for the Island Games & I'm selected ! May see you after at the S100 & Jurby Road.
19-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Website Find Reply