No More Mr Grimshaw
FC
Unregistered

No More Mr Grimshaw
Mr Grimshaw has lost his job as the Minister for Fun at the DTL, he is to be replaced by Mr Martin (Pinkie)Quayle of the free bus home for me and by Drunken mates fameYahoo
Mr Grimshaw is to take over at the Home Affairs who are in charge of the new Prison, Government must be thinking ahead and expecting plenty at the prison for non payment of parking tickets on the prom, A familiar face at the prison gates for the TT is a welcome thought
11-08-2008, 05:15 PM
thewitch
Unregistered

RE: No More Mr Grimshaw
11-08-2008, 05:33 PM
larryd Offline

Threads: 11
Didn't do much

Didn't last long

What's the new runner like??
11-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Find Reply
eric Offline

Threads: 13
Adrian did more for the TT with Wally Radclife in the last 20 years than alot of others ever did.
and it was out of their own pockets traveling round the uk finding riders like McGregor Kenny Blake the Erickson brothers Dennis Ireland
and many many more
He also was a marshal and still is and between him and wally they can roll of more facts and figures about the TT & Mgp than many others so dont judge a book by its cover
I was told i was wrong in yesterdays posting so now i will tell you are all wrong !!! people who work for the benifit of the races for nothing are a lot better than paid officials i know as an MHK he was paid but as tourisim minister not TT minister
11-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Find Reply
Don Simons Away

Threads: 28
I am very pleased to learn that he helped Kenny Blake, something I certainly did not know. If he had the insight to recognise the best rider to leave Australia's shores then he has my respect. Thank you Adrian. But as a minister he did lack charisma you must admit. The Minister of Fun has to smile.
Rest in Peace Don Simons 1942 - 2012
12-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Find Reply