A big thank you!!!!
stingray Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
A big thank you!!!!
I'd just like to say a big thank you to all who helped me get out in the junior yesterday & actually get a half decent result for once!Big Grin
The biggest thanks of all go to the marshals who put themselves on the frontline so we can go out and play! THANK U!!!!!!!!!
See you all out there in ultra light weight tomorrow hopefully in the sunYahoo
Cheers Jules.
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2008, 07:10 AM by stingray.)
28-08-2008, 07:09 AM
Find Reply
boakesey Away

Threads: 65
RE: A big thank you!!!!
Well done, Jules!
[Image: img9043og9.jpg]

[Image: img9279xy3.jpg]

Good luck for Friday,

Boakesey
....scone out to take photos!
28-08-2008, 09:03 AM
Find Reply
boakesey Away

Oops - I think I got the wrong Jules yesterday!

Think this is you:

[Image: img92052gn4.jpg]

Sorry for the mix up.

Boakesey
29-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Find Reply
Kimbiker Offline

Threads: 0
Hiya Jules, I'd just like to congratulate you on your performance and replica to stand on the telly.

Hard earned and well deserved.
Cheers, Kim (geezer!)
01-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Find Reply
racytracy Offline

Threads: 2
Hiya, I'd like to say a Big Thank you aswell. I met loads of old & new friends, which made the Manx a great trip. I marshalled at the Bottom & the top of Barregarrow. Well done to everyone who raced, I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves! Well Done!

Cheers
Tracy
01-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

Jules is a star he's been my paddock neighbour for two years now.
I count him as a friend. My two boys really miss Thomas and Ben and Jules wife Fee (??? cant spell) is a star too. We all look forward to seeing them again soon

This year we had some laughs and some bad days but we smiled through it all.

BIG congrats on the Rep Jules..................I'll be back for mine next year

And don't forget the table Wink
01-09-2008, 05:48 PM
thewitch
Unregistered

Thanks to the Ray and Carr families for making me so welcome.. owe you loads of tea! Hope to see you all in the off season... short break Cargo and Sandy? Accomodation available at Coven Garden House!
Thanks also to all the people who rallied round to help out as marshals, including, of course, Cargo himself, and Sandy who stepped into the breach at the very last minute when I lost my sole remaining marshal. This was when Cargo was going out, and she must have been thinking of him, but she was a super marshal, and stayed right to the bitter end, even when he didn't come round.
Thanks to Bill Snelling for a wonderful exhibition which has raised an amazing amount for the helicopter fund.
Thanks to the boys from the beer tent and friends! They raised about £1000 for the marshals... including bullying and harrassing us all at the presentation!
Finally, thanks to all the riders. You are ALL stars.
Less than 50 weeks to the next Manx................
01-09-2008, 06:11 PM
cargo
Unregistered

Ops I forgot to mention marshals as ever they did a great job and of course Sandy has now joined the Orange Army she very much enjoyed herself and thanks the guys and gals at Governers and St Ninans.
Most of all she enjoyed her time with Helen and will definatly return to the exit gate....................she loved seeing all the happy smiling finishers. It goes without saying that it would not have been possible for her to marshal with the hepl of Fee and Jan who both took on child minding duties................SHE VERY MUCH THANKS BOTH OF YOU.
I of course had a great day at Gorselea but only did one race there as Sandy took over from me.

As Helen says only 50 weeks to go Yahoo
01-09-2008, 06:52 PM
andy21aa Offline

Threads: 6
Retired at Ginger Hall eh, you might have made it up the hill to Kerrowmoar West where I spent all day Saturday marshalling on my own, I'd have welcomed some company, ok, we don't have a pub, but I had loads of Cadbury's mini rolls Wink

Just like to say thanks to all the residents in my section who welcomed me and the races with open arms, absolute stars, all of you. Although at times I had to be a bit abrupt in order to get away, otherwise I'd have spent the whole day talking.

Bit strange shouting out 'Have a great Christmas' to them at the end of August though.
01-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Find Reply
boakesey Away

andy21aa Wrote:but I had loads of Cadbury's mini rolls

Aha - but us Sector 7 bods at Ballaugh get Jaffa Cakes, Tunnocks Teacakes and Caramel Wafers......

Plus we could look at The Raven and smell the beer calling to us for AFTER the roads opened....

smilie
01-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Find Reply
chrismitch Offline

Threads: 1
Blimey Andy, If I'd of known you had mini rolls I'd of left my post at Kerramore1 and joined you!!

Joking apart, it was my first effort at the Marshalling and had a great time, managed every session and got my 10+ signitures, weve even booked onto the IMC in November!!

Respect to all involved smilie
01-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Website Find Reply