Not so stupid!
arzed Offline

Threads: 9
Not so stupid!
I have started a new post because the North One thread has been blocked from any further posts (quite rightly in my opinion because it was getting rather heated). FC stated that my post was stupid. FC, no post is stupid - it is someone's personal opinion just as you give your personal opinion. Please do not insult someone on here because they are providing their comments on a subject. If you cannot do that then I suggest you do not say anything at all.
11-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

RE: Not so stupid!
OK it may not be the right way to say it, but you still cant expect a company to cover a meeting at a loss if they are not getting the the one that may make a profit.
I was thinking, will the new company still provide on board DVDs to the riders that use the cameras, we used to get a copy within the hour or so of Greenlight and they were much appreciated as the riders often learned something from them
11-09-2008, 04:51 PM
arzed Offline

Threads: 9
No problem, FC. If you look at my post you can see that I was making the same point - they don't cover the MGP and Southern 100 because they want to make money and these don't make them any money - perhaps I was a little too subtle Smile Perhaps the answer is to require the riders to equip all the bikes with a video camera as well as a transponder - now that's a joke smilie
11-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

Just this minute heard that somebody on another forum is trying to get land owners to refuse access to their land by North One. If true I hope it works.

They also have the rights to other events at the TT or do they, Can they stop members of the public from taking videos and posting on YouTube. Will they also own the rights to any on board video done by the riders themselves.

It also looks like Duke Marketing may be out of the picture too.

Strange how we have not had a response from any of the TT officialsBonk
http://www.hbo.com/events/prelude/index.html
11-09-2008, 05:00 PM