TT TV Contract
FC
Unregistered

RE: TT TV Contract
Barry
answer to your question is that YouTube will not permit Copyright material to be posted on thier site. vedeos have been posted on YouTube in the past only for the IOM contracted producer to have them removed. It is only Paul that has said that N1 dont mind Tt footage being broadcast on YT.
Put it this way. If N1 s footage is only on pay per veiw and fans put thiers up on YouTube at the same time who will lose out.
14-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Ghostrider
Unregistered

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Greenligh...4492118.jp

I thought you said you were leaving the site Colin and not making any more postings ?????????????????
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2008, 06:15 PM by Malcolm.)
15-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Stella Offline

Threads: 58
Apologies its late and have not read the complete thread but would appreciate if there was a possibility of Live Streaming as with the North West 200 coverage.
Many of us have been for years and will continue to be TT fans and supporters, but due to other racing commitements could not afford if not only the time but the financial committement to the TT as regards holidays.
Will continue to subscribe to the TT online live coverage,if thats to continue in 2009 but streaming would certainly be benificial if off the standard of the North West 200.
*Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic*
16-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Find Reply
arzed Offline

Threads: 9
Ghostrider Wrote:http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Greenligh...4492118.jp

I thought you said you were leaving the site Colin and not making any more postings ?????????????????

I don't really mind FC's postings so much but I wish he would read other people's postings properly before he posts an answer!!! Barry is talking about fan's own videos (as is Paul Phillips) but FC has just ploughed in talking about N1's footage being shown!!?? Fan's postings are their own copyright so if they want to show them - no problem. It would only be a problem if N1 paid for the sole rights to film - an impossible requirement smilie
16-09-2008, 08:53 AM
Find Reply
jonnyrotten Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
Stella Wrote:Will continue to subscribe to the TT online live coverage,if thats to continue in 2009 but streaming would certainly be benificial if off the standard of the North West 200.

That'll be the Greenlight coverage of the NW200 then...
16-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Find Reply
Stella Offline

Threads: 58
I apologise for any confusion but whats the chance of similar coverage for the TT re my previous post, if any ?
*Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic*
16-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Find Reply