macau
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
macau
Ok i have posted this before at the risk of being shot down why the hell do our road racers go to this place even my g/freind said today that looks dodgy looking at the Nov picture of Calum Ramsey inches away from the dreaded armco, ok would anyone in their right mind participate?
Roll on Kells 2010
30-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Find Reply
Neil.W Offline

Threads: 6
RE: macau
Well to be honest , is it any more dangerous than any other road race , a crash on any road circuit is dodgy , granted the armco is harder but how does the average speed compare to the TT ?
03-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Find Reply
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
Neil.W Wrote:Well to be honest , is it any more dangerous than any other road race , a crash on any road circuit is dodgy , granted the armco is harder but how does the average speed compare to the TT ?

Ok your opinion but its the only circuit i can recall with unprotected armco at a time when safety come first and clubs go to a lot of trouble getting straw bales but i suppose those that enter know the risks and probably a free holiday?BonkBonkBonk
Roll on Kells 2010
04-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Find Reply
Neil.W Offline

Threads: 6
At the end of the day it could be a lot safer and as road circuits go i suppose that it is a bigger than average risk to race there.
05-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Find Reply