manx classes for 09
live42day Offline

Threads: 8
manx classes for 09
During the manx this year there was alot of talk about trying to create a new class to be run in 09. As anyone heard anything?
03-12-2008, 10:13 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

RE: manx classes for 09
live42day Wrote:During the manx this year there was alot of talk about trying to create a new class to be run in 09. As anyone heard anything?

I'm not certain you are quite correct much discussion took place as to what new class could replace the Newcomers............
So far as I'm aware there will be a Newcomers race at MGP 2009

While I can't be certain off the top of my head I'd say the regs for MGP 2009 are still under discussion.
Given the post from Jeff Kirby yesterday (or perhaps it was the day before) I'd say the regs were even discussed this week.
I'm quite certain all will be revealed in good time.
03-12-2008, 11:11 PM
Rich Offline

Threads: 4
Hey Macca, your not looking at another class again are you? Did Geoff buy the Duke?
05-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Find Reply
live42day Offline

Rich Wrote:Hey Macca, your not looking at another class again are you? Did Geoff buy the Duke?
05-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Find Reply
live42day Offline

Hi Mate,
Hope life is being good to you? Yeah, with regret I sold the duke to Geoff. I need to find a class in which I can get a replica (just like yours). No, I am going to get another mini twin but have less money in it (hopefully). Been looking at an sv which a lad called Paul Turner as for sale. Do you know him? Just did not want to purchase a mini twin and then find out that they are having a C90 class, that would slow the fast boys down abit
05-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Find Reply
Kenny Offline

live42day Wrote:Hi Mate,
Hope life is being good to you? Yeah, with regret I sold the duke to Geoff. I need to find a class in which I can get a replica (just like yours). No, I am going to get another mini twin but have less money in it (hopefully). Been looking at an sv which a lad called Paul Turner as for sale. Do you know him? Just did not want to purchase a mini twin and then find out that they are having a C90 class, that would slow the fast boys down abit

SV650 class is cheap and cheerful but many are overbored and not legal for the MGP (or indeed for many of the races they enter for) Great class though.............................................................
05-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Find Reply
Rich Offline

I think you'd have got a rep with that Duke anyway but I take your point about the money in it.
Paul Turner is a good lad (and quick). He puts a very nice bike together and although there may be a few illegal minitwins out there I'd be sure that his is not one of them.
Best wishes for the new year and next season.
09-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Find Reply