My Racing dates- Woo Hoo
Shaun Harris Offline

Threads: 48
My Racing dates- Woo Hoo
Gremlin Announces Race Schedule

New Plymouth's Shaun Harris, this week announced his proposed race schedule for 2008/2009, which will enable him to compete at more than enough meetings required for him to return to his beloved Isle of Man

The "Gremlin" as he is affectionately known, has been sitting on the sidelines since his 2007 Isle of Man TT crash, which left him in intensive care.

Ever since his crash, on the last lap of the 2007 1000cc Superstock TT race. Harris has been working out in the gym, rowing and cycling to get fit, with one aim.

To get back on the race track.

He recently completed all the requirements and has received his Motorcycling New Zealand licence to compete in New Zealand.

Harris will be campaigning, a Triumph 675 in the 600 Sports Production along with a Suzuki SV650. His Motodynamics Race Team will be supported by Ricoh New Zealand and Bay Ride of Tauranga.

The events are:

AMCC final round Pukekohe December 14th

Suzuki Tri-Series Leg One Manfeild December 20th

Suzuki Cemetery Circuit Wanganui December 26th

Pro-Moto Tri-Series leg Three Taupo December 27th /28th

Castrol Power1 New Zealand Superbike Championships

Rd 1 Invercargill January 10th /11th

Rd 2 Timaru January 17th/18th

Rd 3 Christchurch January 24th/ 25th

Rd 4 Feilding February 14th/15th

Rd 5 Pukekohe March 7th/8th

"We are doing the 2009 New Zealand Championships starting in January along with the other meetings with the view of returning to the Isle of Man for the 600 SS race in June," said Harris from his Taranaki base.

"There is still some unfinished business on the island," he added.

See ya soon Witchismilie

Prepared by Motorsport Network Ltd

For more information contact Jim Tuckerman Ph 021 725 614
I can fix anything!
04-12-2008, 10:13 PM
Find Reply