Joey Dunlop Charity
Arthur Lawn Offline

Threads: 23
Joey Dunlop Charity
Just watched Celebrity Mastermind on BBC and it was won by Dave Myers of the' hairy bikers' What was of great interest is that he is donating his fees to the Joey Dunlop Foundation.
Pity though the question master did not question him on what the charity represents as it would have been prime time advertising of a worthy cause
28-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Find Reply
Bakeriom Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Joey Dunlop Charity
Arthur Lawn Wrote:Just watched Celebrity Mastermind on BBC and it was won by Dave Myers of the' hairy bikers' What was of great interest is that he is donating his fees to the Joey Dunlop Foundation.
Pity though the question master did not question him on what the charity represents as it would have been prime time advertising of a worthy cause
29-12-2008, 12:33 AM
Website Find Reply
Bakeriom Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Joey Dunlop Charity
Oops hit the button too quickly there..

Didn't Dave do well!

I did get some prior warning on how well he done from John Harris who I am sure I saw sitting in the audience! He was wearing one of our lapel badges which was excellent!

The Hairy Bikers are huge fans of Joey and of the Isle of Man and I'm sure we will see them on the Island again in 2009. In fact it may even be at our dinner in January! Tickets sold out a long time ago and I'm sure the night will be brilliant one as we have many star guests and some good auction prizes. The draw will also take place for the New Honda CBR600RR Padgett's Replica Bike.

Thanks to all our supporters and some exciting news is soon to be released regarding the Joey Dunlop Holiday Home!

Happy New Year!

Bruce Baker - Joey Dunlop Foundation Trustee
29-12-2008, 12:42 AM
Website Find Reply