Seamus Greene Fundraiser in the Isle of Man
thewitch
Unregistered

Seamus Greene Fundraiser in the Isle of Man
A Fundraising "Night at the Races" with Roy Moore will be held on 31st January at the Hydro Hotel in Douglas to raise funds for Seamus, who urgently needs money to pay for his continuing rehabilitation. Roads Close at 8pm and the 1st race will be at 8.30pm.

To comply with the licensing laws we are limited to 120 people and will have to sell tickets which people can collect from Ann Kinvig at the MGP Office at the Grandstand.

There will also be a raffle with the proceeds of this going to the MGP Supporters Club.

Hurry, hurry, hurry, as this is so limited. First come, first served.
As Roy seldom does these fantastic fun nights, you mustn't miss it.

Call Ann Kinvig on 427370 or e.mail akinvig@manx.net NOW!
22-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141
RE: Seamus Greene Fundraiser in the Isle of Man
Good Luck, and i hope that this night is a success, and that lap records are broken!
Baylon
22-01-2009, 02:13 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

My money's on you for one of the wins, Baylon!
22-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Jo Rowe Offline

Threads: 18
What a shame this clashes with the rally awards dinner. I'd rather be at Seamus' fund raiser. Where can I donate?
27-01-2009, 12:27 AM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

Donations can be made to ;
The Seamus Greene Fund
Bank of Ireland
Gweedore
Letterkenny
Co Donegal
Account no; 54820223.sort code 90-47-47
27-01-2009, 09:23 AM
Jacq Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 3
Huge thank you to everyone who supported the Night at the Races last night at the Hydro,great night,great craic & great company.

Initial counts show amount raised at over £2,500,thanks to all concerned.

Grateful thanks must go to the following,without whom it just would not have been possible:-

Roy & Jenny Moore, John & Dot Simpson & Barry Skillicorn for all the preparation and hard work involved with the night and the tote.

Barry Needham and his hardworking staff at the Hydro Hotel,Queens Promenade,Douglas.

John Kermeen & the Manx Grand Prix Supporters Club for their continued efforts supporting our riders.

To our Race/Prize Fund Sponsors: Gavin Bell, Martin Bullock, Rob Creasey, Andy Faragher, Si Fulton, Glen Kinrade, Ian & Tina Murphy, Molly Phillips, Barry Wood.

To all the riders who attended (with apologies in advance to anyone I've missed out-sorry!): Derek Brien, Mick Charnock, Alessio Corradi, Bud Jackson, Nigel 'Speedy' John, Glyn Jones, Wally Kneale, Dan & Richard Kneen, Chris Lake, Roger Luscombe, James McCullagh, Nigel Moore, Stephen Oates, Richard 'Milky' Quayle, Gary Radcliffe, Mark Shields, & Robbie Silvester. Great to see so many of you there & particular thanks to all those who travelled from across the water.

To all those who were unable to attend on the evening but sent donations or contributions to the auction and raffle, too many to list but you know who you are!.

To Ann & Lizzie Kinvig, Stephanie Smith and Helen Gibson for organising it!

And last but not least, to all of you who turned out on a wild,wet,windy night & parted with their hard earned cash, I can assure you it is much appreciated. It was good to meet old and new friends who all have tales to tell about Seamus and I will be writing to him to remind him of these and pass on all your good wishes.

Inevitably there will be someone I have missed I'm sure,please don't take it personally,everyone's support is very much appreciated.

Thanks again.
01-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Find Reply
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
Jacq Wrote:Huge thank you to everyone who supported the Night at the Races last night at the Hydro,great night,great craic & great company.

Initial counts show amount raised at over £2,500,thanks to all concerned.

Grateful thanks must go to the following,without whom it just would not have been possible:-

Roy & Jenny Moore, John & Dot Simpson & Barry Skillicorn for all the preparation and hard work involved with the night and the tote.

Barry Needham and his hardworking staff at the Hydro Hotel,Queens Promenade,Douglas.

John Kermeen & the Manx Grand Prix Supporters Club for their continued efforts supporting our riders.

To our Race/Prize Fund Sponsors: Gavin Bell, Martin Bullock, Rob Creasey, Andy Faragher, Si Fulton, Glen Kinrade, Ian & Tina Murphy, Molly Phillips, Barry Wood.

To all the riders who attended (with apologies in advance to anyone I've missed out-sorry!): Derek Brien, Mick Charnock, Alessio Corradi, Bud Jackson, Nigel 'Speedy' John, Glyn Jones, Wally Kneale, Dan & Richard Kneen, Chris Lake, Roger Luscombe, James McCullagh, Nigel Moore, Stephen Oates, Richard 'Milky' Quayle, Gary Radcliffe, Mark Shields, & Robbie Silvester. Great to see so many of you there & particular thanks to all those who travelled from across the water.

To all those who were unable to attend on the evening but sent donations or contributions to the auction and raffle, too many to list but you know who you are!.

To Ann & Lizzie Kinvig, Stephanie Smith and Helen Gibson for organising it!

And last but not least, to all of you who turned out on a wild,wet,windy night & parted with their hard earned cash, I can assure you it is much appreciated. It was good to meet old and new friends who all have tales to tell about Seamus and I will be writing to him to remind him of these and pass on all your good wishes.

Inevitably there will be someone I have missed I'm sure,please don't take it personally,everyone's support is very much appreciated.

Thanks again.
Roll on Kells 2010
01-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Find Reply
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
Well done to all who donated and attended both events over the w/endsmiliesmilie
Roll on Kells 2010
01-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Find Reply
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141
Seamus will be proud of yous all!
02-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Website Find Reply