Phil Hogg Rescue Unit Auction Help Needed
shaun hogg Offline

Threads: 27
Phil Hogg Rescue Unit Auction Help Needed
Hello folks , i am currently putting together our annual auction & would like to appeal to anyone who has any items we could use to raffle off or auction ie photos , team wear , books anything at all would be most appreciated , i can be contacted on 07624 427771 0r by email at hoggers@manx.net . Thanks Shaun
30-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Find Reply
shaun hogg Offline

RE: Phil Hogg Rescue Unit Auction Help Needed
shaun hogg Wrote:Hello folks , i am currently putting together our annual auction & would like to appeal to anyone who has any items we could use to raffle off or auction ie photos , team wear , books anything at all would be most appreciated , i can be contacted on 07624 427771 0r by email at hoggers@manx.net . Thanks Shaun
09-02-2009, 08:13 PM
Find Reply
shaun hogg Offline

Still looking for bits , anything you can spare appreciated . Shaun
12-02-2009, 11:04 PM
Find Reply
shaun hogg Offline

Some nice bits & pieces starting to turn up for auction , have four set of leathers , a couple of nice Triumph oversuits & a couple of nice Paddock jackets all courtesy of Roy Shilraw from Shirlaws of Aberdeen , some cracking photos , a huge one of John Mc , donated by Vic Bates which i hope to get signed thias weekend , also a nice print of the late Tommy Clucas painted by Vic , a couple of nice prints from Chris Wood at speedimages , some nice prints of a forgotten era from Art On Wheels , John Mc signed & freamed at the Bungalow from Flea , a large shot of Ryan F signed , donated by Peter Callister as well as five sets of postcards he has produced of Anstey , John Mc etc , some nice books from Haynes , a really good book full of shots form the TT , Scarborough , some scottish meetings etc all took by Alan Crawford & donated by Alan , five copies of the excellent memorial book to all the riders who have paid the ultimate price donated by the author Paul Bradford , a copy of the brothers in arms shot of Joey & Robert done by Stephen Doig & donated by Stephen , two nice prints from long term supporter Gareth gruff jones both crackers one of Joey on the 45 & one of Robert on the JPS Norton excellent , some various signed prints from Keith Martin , featuring Jonathan Rea , Leon Camier , Cal Crutchlow, Geoff Duke , Leon Haslam , Ryuichi kiyonari Guy Martin , Marco Melandri & my fave a picture of Ron Haslam giving Kevin Scwantz & backie & all signed , some nice shots arrived from our good friend Gert Muelman in Holland , one of Big H belching fire , one of Conor with his home town Ramsey below him which will both be signed & a nice one of yer maun in 2000 coming out of the Gooseneck , also an excellent print of a painting of Rossi by local artist Paul Parker , & more to come , tickets only £2.50 be there or miss a bargain . Shaun[/b]
16-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Find Reply
orange Offline

Threads: 12
Hi Shaun
When Do you require items by?
Soon be There
17-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Find Reply
shaun hogg Offline

orange Wrote:Hi Shaun
When Do you require items by?
17-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Find Reply
shaun hogg Offline

Need items before 27th Feb , so i can catalogue etc , cotact me on 427771 i will be able to sort with you . Thanks Shaun
17-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Find Reply
shaun hogg Offline

Hello all an update on items recieved for auction on friday night , some fabulous books where given to me by Mike kelly , real collectors stuff going back to the fifties up ,to present day too many to list & all in immaculate condition any collectors interested get in touch , also today recieved some fine photographs from Dave Kneen from manx photos on line , fantastic ones of John Mc , Guy & a cracker of Matts Nillson at Rhencullen the colour on them is brilliant , Jaquie Dawson arrived at the house last night bearing gifts including a Brand New Stobart jacket , a Team racing jacket & some excellent photographs all of which are framed of various riders all signed as well , i recieved the shot that Pete Williamson had taken at ther exit of Ballaugh featuring Hutchy , Cam , Ryan & Amor , a brilliant shot would love to have seen them over Ballaugh , our own Helen ( witchypoo ) geve us a very nice Rod Organ painting of Stanley Woods in a nice frame as well , also a nice candid shot of Yer Maun sitting on one of his old bikes , & probably my favourite a painting of Ago , Hailwood on the Benelli & Pasolini taking off at the start of a GP very nice picture , two paintings on canvas by local artist Paul Parker , one featuring Yer Maun on the 125 heading past Kates & one of Ian L on the Stobart Honda both very nice , two nice prints from Keith Leslie form Scorpion Illustration , one of Bayliss & one of Rossi being chased by Melandri , Hayden , fabulous detail on them both ,another set of Leather arrived today they are Blue hand made silk lined donated by Julie Wheeler from Wheeler leathers very nice set , will add more as they come , plenty of tickets left phone me on 427771 , Shaun .
24-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Find Reply