person travelling the furthest ?
Pa. Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
person travelling the furthest ?
Does anyone know if there's likely to be a competition for the person/persons having travelled the furthest to be at the TT ?
Pigfly
It cost nothing to smile give it a go !
Pa.
08-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
RE: person travelling the furthest ?
Pa. Wrote:Does anyone know if there's likely to be a competition for the person/persons having travelled the furthest to be at the TT ?
Pigfly
Never heard of one up to now!
08-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Find Reply
Mad_Sunday Offline

Threads: 4
c iom tt Wrote:
Pa. Wrote:Does anyone know if there's likely to be a competition for the person/persons having travelled the furthest to be at the TT ?
Pigfly
Never heard of one up to now!
Hey c iom tt not seen you on here before.........I have been excommunicated from the iomtt forum, think one of my posts re stickied posts has hit the spot and I've been kicked off smilie

Are you here for that reason?

Less politics on here tho'

Pete
Hackintosh laptop, cos it's cheaper than a Mac but works the same Icon_biggrin
08-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

No,i am still over 'there' came looking for info on TTXGP,It is calmer over here,but a bit quite.
08-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Pigfly
Whether you are referring to a competitor or spectator I guess it would have to be someone from New Zealand.
08-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Find Reply
Pa. Offline
Just Getting Started

Jan Grainger Wrote:
Pigfly
Whether you are referring to a competitor or spectator I guess it would have to be someone from New Zealand.

My Brother is coming over as a spectator from Aussie. smilie
Pa.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2009, 11:07 PM by Pa..)
09-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Find Reply
Mad_Sunday Offline

Pa. Wrote:
Jan Grainger Wrote:
Pigfly

My Brother is coming over as a spectator from Aussie. smilie

Your Bro' is going to have a great time. Plenty of Aussies go every year. I expect Cameron Donald to be in the running this year so it might be a BIG year for Aussie TT fans!

Pete
10-02-2009, 12:16 AM
Find Reply
Pa. Offline
Just Getting Started

We are going over on the Saturday but He can't make it untill the Wednesday which is a shame but better late than never.
Pa.
10-02-2009, 10:01 PM
Find Reply
Mad_Sunday Offline

Pa. Wrote:We are going over on the Saturday but He can't make it untill the Wednesday which is a shame but better late than never.

Glad to hear it mate. Have you been before? Which Saturday, The first practice day, the first race day? Where are you in Oz? I have family in Perth and Melbourne. Hope the bush fires aren't affecting you.

Pete
11-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Find Reply
deejay51 Offline

Threads: 9
Yippee, I hope to again travel from the Gold Coast, Oz for this years TT. Prior to that hoping to get down to the WSBK at PI to check out Troy Corser and the NEW BMW!! Yahoo
11-02-2009, 02:50 AM
Website Find Reply
Pa. Offline
Just Getting Started

Me & Ma have been going for the last few years but we are not in Aussie just plain old Fylde Coast I'm afraid. on a clear day (very clear) we can see the IOM from the end of our road. we are arriving on the Saturday of race week with two of our pals. staying in Castletown all riding Triumphs. Big Bro is coming over from Queensland sometime in May for a bit of a holiday.& in Race week going to meet us with our nephew on the wednesday. they are taking a van with the bikes in 1 Triumph S/fighter 1 Kawasaki S/fighter & perhaps Ma's Honda for her to use for a few days because she's going pillion on mine.
Pa.
11-02-2009, 11:24 PM
Find Reply
Dad Rob Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
I'm coming in from Sunny South Africa - not the furthest i know, but with the state of the Rand - probably the most expensive - lol - unless someone makes it from Zimbabwe!!!!

Can't wait - my first TT, we only ever get about an ours highlights here PER ANNUM - so had to come and see for myself...Yahoo
19-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Find Reply
Mad_Sunday Offline

Dad Rob Wrote:I'm coming in from Sunny South Africa - not the furthest i know, but with the state of the Rand - probably the most expensive - lol - unless someone makes it from Zimbabwe!!!!

Can't wait - my first TT, we only ever get about an ours highlights here PER ANNUM - so had to come and see for myself...Yahoo

I know you are going to be well pleased with your trip to the TT this year, but then your going to wonder how the hell you can afford to make it over again in 2010 Bonk

Pete
19-02-2009, 09:15 PM
Find Reply