Olive Bullock R.I.P
shaun hogg Offline

Threads: 27
Olive Bullock R.I.P
Hi all , have to bring some sad news , was informed tonight of the sudden death of Olive Bullock , Martins mum , for those who dont know Olive she owned the house on the corner above signpost & opened it every year during TT & MGP for spectators to view the races for free in her large garden , she would make sandwiches & cups of tea & coffee for the lucky fans & all she ever asked for was a donation to one of the motorcycling charities , our own charity benifited to the tune of many hundreds of pounds through Olives hard work as did many of the other charities supporting motorcycle racing here , i recently was chatting to her & Martin at our Hoggies awards night held at the Ascot & she was her normal happy self , a lovely lady who made everyone smile , she will be sorely missed by us all & i am sure you will be thinking of Martin at this terrible time as i am , he & Olive where as close as any mother & son i have ever seen & i know he will be absloutely devastated , RIP Olive . Shaun , Ellen , Alex & Sheila Hogg .
18-02-2009, 11:30 PM
Find Reply
chris Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Olive Bullock R.I.P
Very sad news, and my thoughts are with Martin.
Both Mrs Bullock, and Martin have been BIG sponsors of road racing (especially the Manx Grand Prix) for many, many, years.
Regards
Chris Preston
18-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Find Reply
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32
Very sad news indeed. Watched the 2 lap Senior Manx from Martin Mum's house last September. Who could doubt her enthusiasm for racing on the Mountain circuit? She was a lovely lady, and she will be sorely missed by everyone, and especially by Martin.
19-02-2009, 01:21 AM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Shocked to read this as I saw her at the hospital last week, looking well. RIP. Condolences to Martin.
19-02-2009, 09:28 AM
cargo
Unregistered

Very sad news indeed.
I'm also very much surprised to read that it was Martins mum who opened her house at Signpost during TT&MGP I've watched from there a couple of times and very much enjoyed the hospitality on offer. However I had no idea it was Martins mum. Even after he'd introduced her to me in the MGP paddock last year.

Very sad news for Martin and the rest of his family.
Condolences to all.
19-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Gert Meulman Offline

Threads: 4
Think I never met the lady but it's hard to lose your mother, condolences to Martin.
20-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Website Find Reply