Announcement today?
David Griffiths Offline

Threads: 19
Announcement today?
Strange rumours are circulating that a handful of battery powered, completely silent bikes with a top speed of around 50mph will be tootling round the TT Course on closed roads prior to this year's Senior TT. It would seem that this small and very strange procession will be masquerading as some form of TT race - extraordinary! All the bikes will be piloted by anonymous riders. On the Mountain section of the course, the bikes will be preceded by a man with a whistle who will be walking in front of the bikes to wake the spectators and warn them of their imminent arrival. I understand that an announcement to confirm all the details regarding this rather eccentric venture is expected sometime before 12 noon on Wednesday.
01-04-2009, 12:29 AM
Find Reply
Hilary M Offline

Threads: 26
RE: Announcement today?
I will await the announcement,with a glass of John Foster's Guinness,lol
01-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Find Reply
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
RE: Announcement today?
Hi Dave, how did you find out I was going to do this in my new electric wheel chair? I have no idea when I will finish but I am sure the guy with the whistle has to be home by 6 to make his good lady her tea. lol
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
01-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Find Reply