Two Hilarys
Hilary M Offline

Threads: 26
Two Hilarys
Although I generally agree with "hilary's" posts, I have to point out that "hilary" should not be confused with myself.Could admin please sort it out?
13-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Find Reply
George Offline

Threads: 50
RE: Two Hilarys
Hilary M Wrote:Although I generally agree with "hilary's" posts, I have to point out that "hilary" should not be confused with myself.Could admin please sort it out?

Hi Hilary, do you still Marshall at Ramsey area, and is there any truth in a rumour posted on another forum that the Ramsey Marshall's are to refuse to start marshaling any earlier than 6pm on practice days
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2009, 09:24 AM by George.)
13-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Find Reply
hilary R Offline

Threads: 0
Hilary M Wrote:Although I generally agree with "hilary's" posts, I have to point out that "hilary" should not be confused with myself.Could admin please sort it out?

To Hilary M
I have tried to change my user name but failed miserably, i dont think the others on this forum would confuse you with me, you are much more knowledgeable than i could ever hope to be.
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2009, 10:36 AM by hilary R.)
14-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

HilaryM has been on our forum for a long time "hilary" however is a new arrivial.

So if it is agreeable

Would "hilary" PM me with a new or different username I will make the nesscessary changes in order to avoid any future confusion
Thanks
14-04-2009, 01:05 PM
cargo
Unregistered

"hilary" is now "hilary R"

I hope that meets with your approval...............your password remains unchanged.

Thank you both......now get posting and have fun
14-04-2009, 01:18 PM
DCLUCIE Offline

Could have put OLD and NEW.... as for Hilary OLD I would hate to see who got that one .... ONLY KIDDING LADIES ........ HONEST Bonk smilie smilie
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2009, 01:21 PM by DCLUCIE.)
14-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

I could think of a good few choice names for you matey boy
14-04-2009, 01:25 PM
Hilary M Offline

OK guys, I AM getting old, so I wouldn't be offended,and Hilary R, I don't know about being more knowledgeable!Thanks Cargo.I haven't marshalled since the accident at Joey's,as I have mostly been confined to a wheelchair.I also haven't heard about the Ramsey marshals refusing to turn out early, but quite frankly, I wouldn't either.The whole scenario should have been thought about ages ago.
15-04-2009, 08:52 AM
Find Reply
hilary R Offline

Threads: 0
Hilary M Wrote:OK guys, I AM getting old, so I wouldn't be offended,and Hilary R, I don't know about being more knowledgeable!Thanks Cargo.I haven't marshalled since the accident at Joey's,as I have mostly been confined to a wheelchair.I also haven't heard about the Ramsey marshals refusing to turn out early, but quite frankly, I wouldn't either.The whole scenario should have been thought about ages ago.

Hilary M you have my utmost repect, i am not technical so i try not to talk it, although its not through the want of trying, but a battery is a battery, there were rows about who spent most of the monies TT-MGP,last year, we sponsor a couple of the TT/MGP racers with some monies/parts they couldnt afford to race otherwise , i just think these are ordinary guys/girls most have jobs most have familys and to compete anywhwere its expensive, but they are what make IOM/TT what it is

Now we have ttxgp thrown in, suddenly there is monies from all of us to sponsor them, not a one off as we were lead to believe but more races each year, as everyone has stated we have lost so many of the other classes, there just seems to be a bigger picture emerging around the whole thing, and its the TT that will lose out if ttxgp have bad publicity as they seem to have combined the to together.
I think i have put this on the wrong post
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2009, 12:41 PM by hilary R.)
15-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Find Reply
DCLUCIE Offline

I was kidding by the way lol. I was meaning new to join.
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
15-04-2009, 01:25 PM
Find Reply
John Foster Offline

Threads: 63
DCLUCIE Wrote:I was kidding by the way lol. I was meaning new to join.

Oi, Clucie, STOP!
[Image: digging.jpg]
15-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Find Reply
Hilary M Offline

Love it Mr Gorse Lea (Foster to you all)smilie
15-04-2009, 07:45 PM
Find Reply