Practice &Road Closures Fiasco
irishago Offline

Threads: 18
RE: Practice &Road Closures Fiasco
Sorry for the MGP riders entered. One word says it all Typical....
Experience on the TT course counts for diddley squat....... Mick Grant i dont think so.... no disrespect Mick...Top Man.....Irish Ago...
17-04-2009, 08:47 PM
Website Find Reply
David Griffiths Offline

Threads: 19
This whole TTXGP fiasco has succeeded in alienating practically every person and every group of people involved with - or affected by - the TT in any way whatsoever. Not least the members of the general public who are anti-TT and will now be even more so. The latest people to be affected by today's decision (which I think is absolutely the right one) are the MGP riders who have put a lot of time, effort and money into their entries and have now been well and truly stuffed. I've just been reading on the iomtt forum a posting from Carolynn Sells who is one of the people in that category. My advice (for what it's worth!) to Carolynn would be not to touch this XGP nonsense with a barge-pole and concentrate all your time and efforts into what you are extremely good at - racing proper bikes!
17-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Find Reply
irishago Offline

Threads: 18
David Griffiths Wrote:This whole TTXGP fiasco has succeeded in alienating practically every person and every group of people involved with - or affected by - the TT in any way whatsoever. Not least the members of the general public who are anti-TT and will now be even more so. The latest people to be affected by today's decision (which I think is absolutely the right one) are the MGP riders who have put a lot of time, effort and money into their entries and have now been well and truly stuffed. I've just been reading on the iomtt forum a posting from Carolynn Sells who is one of the people in that category. My advice (for what it's worth!) to Carolynn would be not to touch this XGP nonsense with a barge-pole and concentrate all your time and efforts into what you are extremely good at - racing proper bikes!
Well put David I couldnt agree more..........Irish Ago
18-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Website Find Reply
samthesidecar Offline

Threads: 0
irishago Wrote:
David Griffiths Wrote:This whole TTXGP fiasco has succeeded in alienating practically every person and every group of people involved with - or affected by - the TT in any way whatsoever. Not least the members of the general public who are anti-TT and will now be even more so. The latest people to be affected by today's decision (which I think is absolutely the right one) are the MGP riders who have put a lot of time, effort and money into their entries and have now been well and truly stuffed. I've just been reading on the iomtt forum a posting from Carolynn Sells who is one of the people in that category. My advice (for what it's worth!) to Carolynn would be not to touch this XGP nonsense with a barge-pole and concentrate all your time and efforts into what you are extremely good at - racing proper bikes!
Well put David I couldnt agree more..........Irish Ago

Spot on David.
18-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Find Reply