Good Luck Boys!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good Luck Boys!
I would like to wish Dan Williams, Derek Williams and Andy Lovett the very best of luck for this years Manx.

This will be my 8th year of spectating and what a fantastic two weeks it is!!!!!!

Good Luck and Safe Rides to everyone who is competing..........

Best Wishes Lou x x x
06-08-2003, 11:34 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Good Luck Boys!
I nearly said don't forget us girls,
Eleanor Forrest, Maria Costello and myself,
also riding in the Manx Grand Prix !
But it's a message to two of your friends I'll
let you of !
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE IN THE MANX GRAND PRIX,
WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT IF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US
FINISHED !!!
09-08-2003, 04:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ahem Gail.... an you only e-mailed me the other day!
Short term memory!
12-08-2003, 01:39 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just Wishing all the Local Girls and Boys All The Best for this Years MGP and have a safe and Enjoyable ride to You All.... Irish Ago Racing.
13-08-2003, 11:04 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good Luck to you Louise, I know from another message board that you have dedicated yourself to the timekeeping for your "boys". The sport needs people like you. Keep up the good work!
13-08-2003, 05:04 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quite frankly who gives a rubbish about Maria Costello, you other girls put a heck of alot more into it than her who just bleeds sponcership just because she's a woman. The other girls put the time in and have served their apprntership.

Sorry to be controversial but she doesn't deserve what she gets, cash wise, I know alot more people who deserve it more than her. But just because its a woman, there you go. What can I say but reverse sexism.

She deserves nothing, let her scratch round like everyone else and not use her sex as a free ticket to cash.
14-08-2003, 11:21 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Clucie me oul mate!

Who do you like best--Maria or Jim Moodie ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

Badge
15-08-2003, 10:36 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

If I was a girl doing the Manx, I wouldn't want to be featured in a list of girls who are riding. I'd just get out there and do it.

Male or female, it's the most satisfying feeling to be successful on the TT Course.

Don't ever remember Kate Parkinson reminding anyone she was a girl. She just got on with it and let her results speak for themselves. She was brilliant on a 250. Where is she now.........?
15-08-2003, 10:46 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

....alright barry, calm down! I was only jokin with Gail...
I couldn't care less who's a boy or girl, but Kate was brilliant on a bike, you got that right.
15-08-2003, 11:22 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You boys are very tetchy this week. Is it your age? Lol!
16-08-2003, 08:18 PM