Manx GP Replica fund
cargo
Unregistered

Manx GP Replica fund
[Image: bb1.gif]

Chairman of the MMCC, Bill Bennett

It’s that time of year when the begging bowl comes out again! The Manx will be with us too soon for comfort, and this year sees so many changes again. Still more work and costs as a result of the safety issues identified after 2006, even more previous TT competitors allowed back in to the Manx, and promise of something new with the Post Classic racing.
I am pleased to be able to say that the 2008 MGP was, in the main, a successful meeting. Competitors are like us in finding all of their costs increasing, but as you know, many of our riders return to the Manx Grand Prix year after year and we are looking forward to seeing familiar faces again soon, with a sprinkling of new ones. We are ever grateful for the continued support, both financial and time, of our many friends and colleagues.
I am writing this now to ask whether you would be able to provide a finishers medal, team award or a replica at £5, £30 or £50 respectively, we would be very grateful indeed. These trophies are all that the competitors can hope to take away from a good two weeks, and they are very highly prized. Of course we will let you know the name of the recipient of your award and we will acknowledge your kind donation in next year’s official programme.
Thank you for reading this and I do hope you will be prepared to offer us some support for this year’s MGP.

Bill Bennett
Chairman
23-05-2009, 12:16 PM
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
RE: Manx GP Replica fund
Unfortunately he doesn't say how anyone can donate. Something so obviously needed and yet missed off.
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
23-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Find Reply
Bill Snelling Offline

Threads: 147
Manx GP Replica fund
Send your donation to:

MMCC Office
The Grandstand
Glencrutchery Road
Douglas
Isle of Man
IM2 6DA
I'm on the Great Flapjack Foray of Life - can't you tell!
“You don’t stop riding because you get old. You get old because you stop riding”
23-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Website Find Reply