MGPSC - many thanks
Bill Snelling Offline

Threads: 147
MGPSC - many thanks
Can I thank all who contributed to the Green Buckets at the Laxey Woollen Mill and Sulby Glen photo exhibitions, we raised over £1,000 between them for the MGP Supporters Club Helicopter Fund. Last year the MGPSC gave £60,000 towards the practice week helicopter.
Both exhibitions will be open again for the MGP fortnight, with free admission but contributions gratefully received.
We will be running the film of the 1923 TT at the Woollen Mills, a fascinating film chronicling mainly the first sidecar TT, won by Freddie Dixon with the banking sidecar and the Senior TT, won by Manxman Tom Sheard.
TT results book is close to being compiled, it will be announced on the ACU website when it becomes available.
I'm on the Great Flapjack Foray of Life - can't you tell!
“You don’t stop riding because you get old. You get old because you stop riding”
19-06-2009, 08:50 PM
Website Find Reply
Chris Maybury Offline

Threads: 1
RE: MGPSC - many thanks
Well done- - - - - - and an excellent exhibition it was. Smile Smile
***A Balanced Meal is a FULL PINT in Each Hand***
25-06-2009, 08:28 AM
Find Reply
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141
hI bILL, SORRY DIDNT GET TO Call with you at Laxey, i called at Sulby, but ran out of time that day, and as i was only over for weekend, time was limited, but all being well, hope to see ya at MGP Time
Baylon
25-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Website Find Reply
Carole Offline
Multi tasker

Threads: 4
We did manage to take a look at the Woollen Mills, well done some great photos on display- thanks for the effort, and great to hear that the collection went to a very worthy cause.
Life's too short- live it to the max and enjoy yourselves
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2009, 05:00 PM by Carole.)
25-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Website Find Reply