Czech Champion to Race at Oliver’s Mount
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Czech Champion to Race at Oliver’s Mount
Czech motorcycle champion Michal Dokoupil has entered to race at the Cock O’ The North Road Races at the famous Oliver’s Mount circuit at Scarborough on the 11th and 12th July.

Michal’s nickname is Indi, born in Prague in December 1978 taking up racing at the beginning of 2000, with good placings throughout in the Czech Republic and throughout Europe, winning the Czech 600 Championship in 2006, the Czech Endurance Cup in 2007/8, Indi comes to Scarborough with lots of road experience and will be riding for the Team A.I.R Kawasaki in the 600 and Superbike events.

The Cock O’ The North meeting has attracted a bumper entry which is lead by Ian Lougher; unfortunately the organizers have agreed to release Ryan Farquhar who needs to ride in Ireland to secure the Irish Championship. Ryan is a definite starter for the Gold Cup in September as will William and Michael Dunlop and fellow Irish Rider Adrian Archibald.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
02-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Website Find Reply