Positive Test For Anstey And Donald
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Positive Test For Anstey And Donald
Earlier this week, Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing’s antipodean pairing of Bruce Anstey and Cameron Donald spent a whole day at Kirkistown in Northern Ireland testing new engine specifications on their 2009 GSX–R1000 machinery. The test was also used to test a range of Pirelli tyres in preparation for the forthcoming Stoneyford Concrete Ulster Grand Prix on August 13 – 15.

Australian Cameron Donald, who just arrived back in Northern Ireland on Monday, was riding his GSX–R machinery for the first time since his TT crash back in June, but performed admirably during his 50 lap stint at the County Down venue.

Kiwi Bruce Anstey was also in great form at Kirkistown, using every minute of every session in the dry but blustery conditions to complete over 100 laps of the Kirkistown circuit and, like his team-mate, was very impressed with the new engine specifications and Pirelli tyres on offer.

Philip Neill – Team Principal

“It’s been a tough year for us as a team, development wise, but this test has been very beneficial and both riders were very impressed and also very impressive on track. We are really moving forward now and I’m confident of some top results in the coming weeks.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
31-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Website Find Reply