MGPSC - many thanks
Bill Snelling Offline

Threads: 147
MGPSC - many thanks
Thanks to all who came to the Laxey and Sulby photo exhibitions during TT and MGP weeks, the MGP Supporters Club have raised over £3.000 towards the cost of the rescue helicopter.
For those on-Island, the exhibition is still open until the end of September, for the unfortunate rest of you who have to help the Steam Packet raise their £20m profit, I have started work on next years exhibition - same time, TT & MGP - same place, Laxey Woollen Mills and Sulby Glen Hotel - see you all then!
I'm on the Great Flapjack Foray of Life - can't you tell!
“You don’t stop riding because you get old. You get old because you stop riding”
25-09-2009, 09:27 AM
Website Find Reply
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141
RE: MGPSC - many thanks
sorry didnt get to see ya Bill, Thanks to the weather, only there for few days, but hopefully next year, all being wel
keep up the good work
baylon
28-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Website Find Reply
Bill Snelling Offline

(28-09-2009, 10:56 PM)Baylon McCaughey Wrote: sorry didnt get to see ya Bill, Thanks to the weather, only there for few days, but hopefully next year, all being wel
keep up the good work
baylon
This years Laxey pics will be migrating across to Sulby for next year, already working on shots for next year
“You don’t stop riding because you get old. You get old because you stop riding”
29-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Website Find Reply
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55
I for one thoroughly enjoyed your exhibition Bill
It was informative, extremely interesting and had a delightful quirkyness at time

I NEVER DREAMT I would be in it!!
MV
29-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Website Find Reply
Bill Snelling Offline

Thanks for your kind words Mike. The exhibition pictures may be appearing in print form early next year.

BTW, last week I entertained a group of motorcyclists at the exhibition, members of the Mike Hailwood Lodge from Rugby, Warwickshire. They were mightily impressed by your van tribute to Mike the Bike. For those who may have not seen it:

[Image: 2009DSCF4229.jpg]

Details of the Mike Hailwood Lodge:
http://www.mikethebike.com/named_after_mike.htm

Michael Adams, founder of the Lodge rode the Manx Grand Prix in 1955.
30-09-2009, 08:11 AM
Website Find Reply