Rutter Goes For Seventh Heaven at Macau GP For Team Of Paris- AXA Racing Kawasaki
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Rutter Goes For Seventh Heaven at Macau GP For Team Of Paris- AXA Racing Kawasaki
Macau GP legend Michael Rutter is gunning for a record seventh victory at the awesome Far Eastern street circuit next month. Rutter will be riding for the Team of Paris AXA Racing squad running Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Superbikes, specially prepared by MSS Colchester Kawasaki.

Rutter, who ties with ex Grand Prix ace Ron Haslam on six wins, wont have it all his own way though, with a stellar field including his Team of Paris AXA Racing team-mate, Simon Andrews, who has impressed in this year’s British Superbike series. Andrews took his MSS Colchester Kawasaki to podium finishes and looked set for victory more than once against world class opposition.

An international field of star riders will line up on the grid for the 43rd running of the Macau Motorcycle Grand Prix on Saturday, November 21st. Riders from ten countries from across Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA, will do battle over 15 laps of the Guia Circuit looking to emulate such famous winners as Kevin Schwantz, Carl Fogarty and Ron Haslam.

Joining Rutter and Andrews in the Team of Paris-AXA Racing squad is Frenchman Gerald Muteau, runner-up in the 600 Supersport class last year. This year, Muteau will compete on a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R for what will be his fourth visit.

The race machines have been developed during the 2009 British Superbike series and as such will be running the latest spec Pirelli Diablo Superbike tyres which the MSS Colchester Kawasaki team have gelled so well with.

Michael Rutter, Team of Paris – AXA Racing Kawasaki enthused, “I love this place and really have that seventh victory in my sights. I know its going to be tough as the opposition this year is impressive but I also know that MSS put together a fast and reliable Superbike. It’s a fantastic opportunity so thanks to MSS Colchester and the Team of Paris- AXA Racing Kawasaki squad.”

MSS Colchester Kawasaki Team Owner, Nick Morgan echoed the same sentiments: ‘We’ve had a great year in British Superbikes and this could be the icing on the cake. Everyone knows Michael’s form around here and I genuinely think Simon could spring a surprise, given the year he’s had in BSB.”

MSS Colchester Kawasaki have a new sponsor for 2010, starting at the Macau GP, Sound Sense Ear Technology Ltd, suppliers of high-spec ear moulds for a quieter ride.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
09-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Website Find Reply