Neil Hodgson and Dan Linfoot Team Mates for 2010
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Neil Hodgson and Dan Linfoot Team Mates for 2010
Neil Hodgson returning home and joining the Rob Mac racing team is a real boost for the UK racing scene and great motivation for all of Rob’s team.

Rob McElnea

“We talked with Neil earlier in the year but never really thought we would be able to secure him, we are one of the smaller teams and on paper not had the best of runs, but Neil saw the passion and commitment from within my team and wanted to be part of that.
He wants to come home and enjoy himself while battling for the Championship with the Motorpoint Yamaha, my team needed this motivation for winter after a tough season. Neil has really got us all jumping and we cannot wait to get on track to see him on our bike”

Neil Hodgson

“ I am so excited about coming back to the British Champs and racing with Rob’s team, I know they have had a tough time but they have been around for many years and had some great times, I want to bring those Mackenzie days back and have some fun!
Niall was very influential with my decision to join Rob, he is a very good friend of mine and I know he really had a great twilight time of his career with Rob’s team when he returned for GP’s and I want some of that! ”

Dan Linfoot

“This is the best news ever! To have Neil in our team is incredible his experience will be invalid to me and I know we will get on great. I know he is keen to help me learn the Superbike and with a bit of luck we can give Rob and the boys a year they deserve”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
19-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Website Find Reply