TT races at Vila Real - 1985
Alberto Pires Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 3
TT races at Vila Real - 1985
Hi,
I've post in my blog a new movie, made by me, about TT1 and TT2 races in Vila Real 1985.
Hope you enjoy

http://www.enjoybikes.blogspot.com

Alberto Pires
02-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Find Reply
Bill Snelling Offline

Threads: 147
RE: TT races at Vila Real - 1985
Superb film Alberto, wonderful to see all that sun in this grotty winter!
Many recognisable faces on it; as well as the riders I spotted the late Colin Aldridge and our very own Pat Slinn, working on Tony Rutter's Ducati - a bit hot out there was it Pat?
Andy McGladdery's bad luck, retiring near the end after dicing with Mick Grant, I trust that was just water he was cooled down with, would have been a waste of vino!
Thanks again for sharing it with us Alberto
I'm on the Great Flapjack Foray of Life - can't you tell!
“You don’t stop riding because you get old. You get old because you stop riding”
02-12-2009, 11:02 PM
Website Find Reply
Alberto Pires Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 3
RE: TT races at Vila Real - 1985
(02-12-2009, 11:02 PM)Bill Snelling Wrote: Superb film Alberto, wonderful to see all that sun in this grotty winter!
Many recognisable faces on it; as well as the riders I spotted the late Colin Aldridge and our very own Pat Slinn, working on Tony Rutter's Ducati - a bit hot out there was it Pat?
Andy McGladdery's bad luck, retiring near the end after dicing with Mick Grant, I trust that was just water he was cooled down with, would have been a waste of vino!
Thanks again for sharing it with us Alberto

What a great moments at that time. You gona love next movies, '86 and '90, with better quality, in my blog.
regards
Alberto
02-12-2009, 11:13 PM
Find Reply