Medical insurance for competitors
Tomcat Offline

Threads: 10
Medical insurance for competitors
Now that the UK/IoM reciprocal healthcare agreement has ended does anyone know what arrangements will/can be made for competitors who crash and require in-patient treatment? Obviously normal travel insurance wouldn't cover racing injuries and I've failed to get a meaningful answer out of the ACU.
24-01-2010, 03:29 PM
Website Find Reply
cregnybaa Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Medical insurance for competitors
(24-01-2010, 03:29 PM)Tomcat Wrote: Now that the UK/IoM reciprocal healthcare agreement has ended does anyone know what arrangements will/can be made for competitors who crash and require in-patient treatment? Obviously normal travel insurance wouldn't cover racing injuries and I've failed to get a meaningful answer out of the ACU.
This is the sort of thing that you have come to expect of the acu,
well ontill we get a meaningful answer from the acu i will not be entering the manx gp untill we know exactly where we stand.
24-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Find Reply
norstar Offline

Threads: 1
Had entry form for the Pre-TT meeting and there is no mention of any addition insurance needed, or cover for any extra. So will not be entering the event until I know what is happening. Where as riders do we stand, can anyone shed some light on the situation?
24-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Find Reply
andy kirk Offline

Threads: 18
lockton motorsport manchester they are doing medical insurance for the t.t its on the t.t entrie forms. think they do most of the insurance stuff for the acu so should be worth contacting for a quote.
25-01-2010, 10:46 AM
Find Reply