NEW ERA FOR MOTORCYCLE RACER MAGAZINE
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
NEW ERA FOR MOTORCYCLE RACER MAGAZINE
[Image: motorcycleracer1.gif]

The World's Number One Road Race Magazine, Motorcycle Racer, enters a brand new era with the publication of the latest issue (127 - March 2010) which is on sale as of Thursday 11th February.

Having been acquired by Fourth Street Media Ltd in November 2009, the new owners, including long-term editor Larry 'Scoop' Carter, intend to retain the existing format of the popular magazine whilst bringing in a number of new features.

Highlights in this historic issue include a nostalgic look back at Joey Dunlop's career on the tenth anniversary of his death and also features an exclusive interview with 'I'm A Celebrity' star and part-time racer, Stuart Manning as well as taking a humourous look at the top-ten helmet designs of Valentino Rossi.

There are exclusive interviews with British 125cc GP hope Danny Webb and World Superbike ace Tom Sykes who talk candidly about their moves to new teams and Troy Corser's son Kalani is learning his old man's trade pretty quickly it seems!

James Ellison answers your questions, there's a look at the career of Mike 'Spike' Edwards and a throwback to the past with features on Alec Wright's Team Green and John Brown takes a look at the career of Alex Barros.

Max Biaggi's Aprilia RSV4 is put through its paces, there's a look ahead to the pure Road Racing season in 2010, what a Club MSV track day entails and Pirelli goes under the spotlight regarding the evolution of the control tyre concept in WSB.

Throw in World Champions Cal Crutchlow and Neil Hodgson penning exclusive columns, a FREE TO ENTER competition to win VIP passes and hospitality at the opening Brands Hatch BSB round and much much more!

Comprising the usual 100 pages and costing the same as it did back in April 2008 at just £3.75, this landmark issue is available from most newsagents including WH Smiths or via the website http://www.motorcycleracer.com.

Indeed, for the first month, all new subscribers will get an EXCLUSIVE MOTORCYCLE RACER embroidered paddock hat entirely FREE, but hurry, only whilst stocks last so to be sure of yours, fill in the subscription form on the website or ring the Subscription Hotline on 01925 438062.

For information on advertising rates and other commercial opportunity, please contact Commercial Director Mr John Slattery on 07917 166471 or john.slattery@motorcycleracer.com
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
11-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Website Find Reply