“Hurricane” Kennaugh not blown out yet
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
“Hurricane” Kennaugh not blown out yet
Hudson “Hurricane” Kennaugh may not have rustled up a storm last season but he is more than determined to make up for it this season.

As yet the talented South African is without a ride and with two weeks until the start of the MCE British Superbike Championship, time is running out.

Kennaugh said: “It’s hard to believe I’m in this position, I mean I have a couple of offers on the table but I need to make sure the deal I go for is right. I know I can stand in for injured riders once the season starts but I don’t want a year of ambulance chasing. I want to make my mark, I know what I’m capable of I just need to opportunity.

“I’m running a Superstock 600 team which I part own, Longshot Kawasaki and that has taken up a lot of my time but it doesn’t mean I don’t want to race. I’ve even looked at some pure road racing options which are interesting however I still want to continue in short circuits too.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
20-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Website Find Reply
Bill Snelling Offline

Threads: 147
RE: “Hurricane” Kennaugh not blown out yet
At the TT launch last night, Hudson Kennaugh made reference to his (distant) Manx roots. I cannot find a Kennaugh in the TT database, but it may be on his maternal side. If anyone knows him, ask him to give us a shout, we may be able to find a photograph or two.
I'm on the Great Flapjack Foray of Life - can't you tell!
“You don’t stop riding because you get old. You get old because you stop riding”
20-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Website Find Reply