Blackhorse Kawasaki - Superstock 1000 Championship
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Blackhorse Kawasaki - Superstock 1000 Championship
[Image: bhorsekawasakilogo.gif]

With the opening round of the Metzeler National Superstock 1000 Championship just two weeks away the organisers have announced that two rounds of the series will be the premier support race of the Air Asia British Grand Prix at Silverstone on June 18/19/20.

Unlike previous years where support classes have practiced and raced late in the evening, Superstock 1000 takes prime slots with TWO Championship races: one on Saturday at 16.25 and the second on Sunday at 15.45 immediately following the World Championship action.

Practice and qualifying will be held on Friday with the first session scheduled for 12.00pm.

The race will have additional significance as the first ever motorcycle race on the new 3.66 miles Arena Grand Prix circuit being used for Formula 1, MotoGP, WSBK and BSB and is sure to present sponsors of Blackhorse Kawasaki, represented in the championship by Conor Cummins, with an excellent opportunity for extensive media coverage. Both races will carry full points, prize money and additional tyre bonus.

The full 2010 Metzeler National Superstock 1000 Championship Calendar will now be as follows:

[Image: bsb2010.jpg]
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
21-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Website Find Reply