Crucial phase of championship for Aprilia
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Crucial phase of championship for Aprilia
[Image: worldsbkhdr.gif]

The Aprilia Alitalia team are currently heading overseas again for the third non-European round of the season at Miller Motorsports Park. Last year the Utah circuit near Salt Lake City reserved a few surprises, especially in qualifying, for Max Biaggi, who was still getting to grips with a few teething problems in his RSV4. In the races however the Italian produced his usual determined form to score a sixth and fourth place.

[Image: apriliaduo.jpg]

Now in its second season, the Aprilia RSV4 is more at home at tricky circuits such as Kyalami, while Biaggi is also in terrific form with four wins this year. The team is united in its objectives, accumulating and elaborating the indications from its two riders in the best possible way. As for Biaggi's team-mate, the talented youngster Leon Camier is having his first experience at this circuit (not for the first time this year!), but the characteristics of the track could prove to be ideal for his generous and aggressive riding style.

Francesco Guidotti, Aprilia Alitalia Racing team manager, commented just before leaving for the USA:

"We are fully aware that the next few races could be decisive for the outcome of the championship. We began this adventure in World SBK last season by signing the best possible champion rider, with the right experience and determination to develop a totally new project, then we have all worked together to produce the best bike. Now we are heading to America and for this important phase of the championship we are confident that we can do well and satisfied that we are racing for top results both in the Riders' and Manufacturers' championships in just our second season".
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
25-05-2010, 10:33 PM
Website Find Reply