Brookes ready for rebound
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Brookes ready for rebound
[Image: hondahdr.gif]

HM Plant Honda's Josh Brookes is determined to claw back the point's deficit to championship leader Tommy Hill this weekend as the Title Fighters prepare for the penultimate round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship at Silverstone.

Brookes became the first rider to win on the Arena GP track when he deputised for HM Plant Honda's Steve Plater in the Metzeler National Superstock 1000 Championship round at MotoGP earlier in the season and knows that he needs to secure two podium finishes this weekend to close Hill's advantage after a tough weekend at Croft.

[Image: brookscadwell.jpg]

Brookes said:

"I have put the Croft weekend behind me now and all I am thinking about is Silverstone. If you look back to Brands Hatch we had a bad weekend there and then we bounced back with a good weekend at Cadwell Park with a win and a second place, so Silverstone will be the round to recover what we lost at the last one. We have the information and the knowledge from when we raced at the World Superbike Championship round there so we will have to wait and see how we can use that to our advantage. I know in my mind that I want to win and put the HM Plant Honda back at the front."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
20-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Website Find Reply