Seeley set for Silverstone surge
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Seeley set for Silverstone surge
[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

Alastair Seeley failed to get his fight for the title off to a flying start at the opening Showdown round, but as Silverstone rapidly approaches this weekend the Wizard is ready to put it all on the line as he looks to gap the advantage of his Title Fighter rivals.

Seeley made his debut in the BSB class at the track last season after lifting the Metzeler National Superstock 1000 Championship title and is hoping that the high-speed nature of the circuit could play into his hands as he refuses to rule himself out of title contention.

"At Silverstone I really just need to get my finger out and just go for it as Croft didn't go according to plan for me. I just didn't feel comfortable all weekend and it didn't help having the crash with Gary Mason in the first race. Myself and Michael (Laverty) did do some laps of the new circuit a while back and I have been studying the DVD of the World Superbike Championship round to see what I can pick up. I think of all the three tracks in the Showdown this is going to be my strongest one, so I need to just grit my teeth and go for it if I want to turn the championship around."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
21-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Website Find Reply