BMW retain Troy Corser for 2011
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
BMW retain Troy Corser for 2011
[Image: bmwracinglogo.gif]

BMW Motorrad Motorsport will continue to invest in the experience of a world champion in next year's FIM Superbike World Championship. Troy Corser will ride the BMW S 1000 RR for the recently formed team once again in 2011, his third season with BMW Motorrad Motorsport.

"We're very pleased that Troy Corser will continue to be part of our set-up," says BMW Motorrad Motorsport Director Berthold Hauser. "Troy has played a major role in getting our team to where it is today. He's been on board from day one and his many years of experience in the Superbike World Championship have allowed him to carry out valuable work for us. Our task now is to build on this platform. We're in no doubt that we can achieve our ambitious aims together with Troy. We'll announce the identity of our second rider in due course."

Troy Corser says:

"It was an easy decision for me to continue with a team where I feel at home. We're really building something here and I've very much enjoyed being part of this project from the beginning." The 38-year-old, who has recorded two third places - at Monza and Misano - so far this season, adds: "I think we've already achieved a great deal together and believe that, with our commitment and resources, we can climb further up the field over the course of the season ahead."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
23-09-2010, 07:38 AM
Website Find Reply