CAMIER SCORES OTHER 5 POINTS IN RACE 2 AT CHANG INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CAMIER SCORES OTHER 5 POINTS IN RACE 2 AT CHANG INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT
[Image: mvhdr.jpg]

Leon Camier got the 11th place in Race 2 at the Chang International Circuit, after a race made even more difficult by the intense heat of the Thai sky. Thanks to the great Camier’s comeback, MV Agusta Reparto Corse gain other 5 points in WorldSBK overall standing.

Despite his grid position, the British rider rode a race constantly on the edge in order to keep a very fast pace with his MV Agusta F4 RC and try to catch the top 10 of the race.

After having back that feeling with the bike that allowed him to be the fastest in FP1 on Friday, Camier started his comeback up to the score point zone, avoiding take dangerous risks. The result is a 11th finishing position placing Camier and MV Agusta Reparto Corse in the Top 10 of the WorldSBK overall standing.

MV Agusta Reparto Corse and Leon Camier will be back on track on April 1-3 for the very first european WorldSBK Round, in Aragon (Spain).

Leon Camier #2  

I am really happy with the bike, I think chassis was working really good and my riding was really good as well.  Unfortunately we suffered some little problems during the qualifying and my position on grid wasn’t the best. Anyway, we did a great job here in Thailand and I am really happy because I feel like we are going in the right direction. Next race in Aragon will be the chance to improve our score

[Image: camieratburiram.jpg]
14-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Website Find Reply